Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone bought and used Drag DR-83 wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The center caps that come with the wheels also have the smaller center portion that’s removable and fit the Tesla caps. I had a set of satin black ones with a silver T I was using on my Gemini wheels and I put those on these wheels to see if I liked the look. I might grab the full satin black ones though.

I have a 23 MYP Blk/Blk. I'm interested in switching over to dr 83 as well.

After having them for a few more months, any further comments on ride quality, stability when mashing the gas, etc? What color would you get? black or gray?

What do you think about using a lower profile tire? 255/45 or 255/40 or maybe even 255/35?

Thanks.

These wheels are fantastic, they ride nice and stability is solid and the gray is almost a perfect match to the OEM wheels. Will probably get another set for the winter. The efficiency is fantastic and you can rotate your tires with this setup.

1693501170072.png

No pics, but I got these installed with a set of CC2 last week on my 22 MYLR. So far, it is a huge improvement as far as ride quality is concerned. I had 20" inductions and the ride was so harsh, so was very happy that these helped.

Thanks for posting all the details on these, I just picked up a 24 MYLR last week and already planning to get these when its time for new tires (assuming I have that much patience lol). I opted to go with the 19" due to ride quality as well.. really thought I would be able to convince myself to just change the covers on the Gemini but man do I hate them.. haha