Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone done wheel alignment at Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How was the experience? Is it worth $250? Do they actually align all wheels and parameters? Can they give a print out before-after?

The problem is that my wheel alignment experience with other shops (pep boys, mavis tires and etc) was horrible. They are literally scammers! They promise to do all wheel alignment but only do the front wheel toe. And when I tried to force them to do what they promised they always just gave me money back.

How was the experience? Is it worth $250? Do they actually align all wheels and parameters? Can they give a print out before-after?

The problem is that my wheel alignment experience with other shops (pep boys, mavis tires and etc) was horrible. They are literally scammers! They promise to do all wheel alignment but only do the front wheel toe. And when I tried to force them to do what they promised they always just gave me money back.
Can’t do a wheel alignment on MY’s… No Camber adjustment 🤦🏻🤷🏻‍♂️

So

your saying that inside tire wear doesn’t happen? It definitely happened to my 2022 MYP, rear 21’ Pirelli tires; Had them replaced not to long ago with 27K miles on them.
IMG_0163.jpeg
IMG_0164.jpeg

Reactions: Skavatar