Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have you seen a refreshed Model S/X in person?

Jlindo

Mar 4, 2018
Like many, anxiously awaiting the first set of refreshed Model S and Model X's coming off the updated production line. I wanted to put out a call to see if anyone here has seen one, or better yet captured pics or videos of the latest models.

Please do share, and this can be a thread to capture images / videos as they are discovered... !

• Disagree
Reactions: sacfan

jboy210

Supporting Member
Dec 2, 2016
Northern California
I would love to see some real-life pictures also. But so far people have been saying they are getting April delivery dates. I hope this is the date, but given Tesla's history ...

wildstar

Sep 10, 2020
NJ
We are probably a month out from seeing a refreshed model x in person. The showroom model x will be produced at the same time as the ones for delivery, so there’s a good chance someone is posting pictures of their delivered car the same time someone is able to see one in person.

Reactions: elguapo and Jlindo

Jlindo

Mar 4, 2018
We are probably a month out from seeing a refreshed model x in person. The showroom model x will be produced at the same time as the ones for delivery, so there’s a good chance someone is posting pictures of their delivered car the same time someone is able to see one in person.

Getting a view of the Model S would be equally nice.

HabitualUser

Mar 9, 2017
Los Angeles
Elon mentioned on Joe Rogan that the Plaid Model S would first be ready this month. I'd imagine the first Model X's will show up in March. Hopefully they funnel some to reviewers soon, so we can see youtube vids.

reddy

Jan 26, 2013
Amarillo, TX
I really think it's odd that no fan sites, podcasts, YouTube sites, Electrek, Teslerati, etc has posted any definitive information on the refreshed version - other than what was in the Tesla earnings report letter.

Nobody seems to have a VIN yet either.

If these were really being produced, and shipped, you'd think there would at least be a few of these in California that we would be hearing about. But no .....

I'm wondering still if there is a production SNAFU that we haven't heard about yet.

• Disagree
Reactions: DIL

elguapo

Supporting Member
Apr 24, 2013
Maryland
I really think it's odd that no fan sites, podcasts, YouTube sites, Electrek, Teslerati, etc has posted any definitive information on the refreshed version - other than what was in the Tesla earnings report letter.

Nobody seems to have a VIN yet either.

If these were really being produced, and shipped, you'd think there would at least be a few of these in California that we would be hearing about. But no .....

I'm wondering still if there is a production SNAFU that we haven't heard about yet.
Tesla hasn’t actually made any production vehicles. At least, that’s my strong hunch. And they won’t for a month or so. Typical Tesla timing.

Reactions: jboy210

elguapo

Supporting Member
Apr 24, 2013
Maryland
its nice, except the fact that its using the same exact dotted old LED style tail lights from 2012. Extremely disappointing.
Of course it is. I think few folks make a buying decision based on brake lights. The interior, however, range and performance, are likely at the top of the list.

Reactions: Art_Vandelay

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC