Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By any chance did I see both of your cars driving with each other on the H-1 on Monday, I was on my way to the airport and almost had a freak out I was so excited to see a Tesla on the island.
That's funny. ...see a Tesla on the island. We count them since TM doesn't want to tell us how many. By today's count we have 988 on Oahu alone. And nearly 1150 in the islands.

Reactions: nanimac
How can we get Tesla to install superchargers on big island? Just got my M3 loving it. Would love to have a super charger on the island.
Well, by our count of seen-in-the-wild, there's about 25 Teslas on the B.I. On Oahu, there's more than 988. If we don't have one (yet), its probably going to be a while before you see any on the Big Island. We hope soon, but the math doesn't show it.

We do understand here that the issue is land/property to install Superchargers. Rumor has it B.I. has more land and making more every day. So, maybe you will have one or two before we do.

We suggest you mount a campaign among other B.I. owners to request on on the Tesla Supercharger recommendation page/form.

Aloha! New Pearl White Long Range Model 3 owner here. Had it for about 3 weeks now and absolutely love it! I see 2 other model 3’s frequently at the Volta charging stations at Ka Makana Alii when I go to the gym. Would love to meet other owners in the island!

Attachments

• 0A67436D-0DC9-4518-9A0D-94BF51E6B162.jpeg
    0A67436D-0DC9-4518-9A0D-94BF51E6B162.jpeg
    642.1 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: onehawaiian
Aloha! New Pearl White Long Range Model 3 owner here. Had it for about 3 weeks now and absolutely love it! I see 2 other model 3’s frequently at the Volta charging stations at Ka Makana Alii when I go to the gym. Would love to meet other owners in the island!
We would enjoy meeting you and hearing you talk about your new car. Come on down behind the Ala Moana store at 2:00 pm today. Aloha and welcome to the family :)

mine is coming in 2wks, also Pearl White LR. Im irritated that I can't make the days go by faster lol

By any chance did I see both of your cars driving with each other on the H-1 on Monday, I was on my way to the airport and almost had a freak out I was so excited to see a Tesla on the island.
I was in Orlando last week, and was amazed to see only one Tesla during the entire 8 days I was there! Maybe I was in the wrong parts, but it definitely seems like we have more Teslas here on Oahu, per capita.

I was in Orlando last week, and was amazed to see only one Tesla during the entire 8 days I was there! Maybe I was in the wrong parts, but it definitely seems like we have more Teslas here on Oahu, per capita.
I saw a good amount, including one or two at the Kahala, where I was staying. Especially around King St. and Waikiki theres a few, but I saw the most on the H1 for some odd reason and one or two in kaneohe

Come Onnnnn..... Tell us more. Color? Options? What's it like driving it? What's its name. What was the first song you played?
RWD, Pearl White, Aero's.

Didn't get Autopilot, waiting for the free trial before I pull the trigger. I've never driven a Tesla (or any electric vehicle for that matter) until I picked up my 3. Boy is it fast, can't imagine what a P would feel. Took a few relatives around this past weekend and each time I floored it, they all had the Tesla grin. Some say it felt like a roller coaster ride.

I used to think people who named their cars were silly but here I am. Decided to name her "Eva"

This car is a game changer! Can't wait to see more 3's around!

• Love
Reactions: Akikiki and nanimac