Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help me choose my next set of track wheels!

Which wheels would you choose?

• Flow One F2 18x8.5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fast Wheels FC04 18x8

• Enkei Tuning Rajin 19x8.5

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I decided to order the 19x9.5 FC04 wheels, and the only place that I can find willing to ship to California is Canada Wheels, and it will take some time to ship, but that's fine with me.

However, they have a limited set of tires they can mount and balance on the FC04s. Their best suggestion is the Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R in 275/35R19.

Does anyone have experience with these tires, and would the 275mm width be an issue for our cars (esp. given my coilover setup)?
I think that the tire might rub on the front knuckle(?) with the Performance rotors and 35mm offset. You'll probably need a 3-5mm spacer.

So I decided to order the 19x9.5 FC04 wheels, and the only place that I can find willing to ship to California is Canada Wheels, and it will take some time to ship, but that's fine with me.

However, they have a limited set of tires they can mount and balance on the FC04s. Their best suggestion is the Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R in 275/35R19.

Does anyone have experience with these tires, and would the 275mm width be an issue for our cars (esp. given my coilover setup)?

Just buy the wheel and get the tire locally from DiscountTires or Tirerack. 275 is too wide of square setup to be using on daily bases.

Just buy the wheel and get the tire locally from DiscountTires or Tirerack. 275 is too wide of square setup to be using on daily bases.
Agreed. Not hard to get tires locally mounted and balanced.
I think for the ultimate track setup though 19x10 (30mm offset) wheels, 275/35R19 tires, and camber arms would be awesome. Probably wouldn't be much poke with track appropriate camber alignment.
MPP has that setup (35mm offset for RWD): Vendor - Mountain Pass Performance Intro - Updates

Sooo it took just about a month to receive my FC04 wheels from CanadaWheels, but they made it just in time for me to slap some RE71R's (in 265/35R19 size) and take them to the track.

They're definitely darker than I had imagined, but I guess that was a blessing in disguise as brake dust started accumulating quickly on the track.

Special shout out to @SD_Engnr for his last-minute help and suggestions with hub rings, lug nuts, etc.

Here are some photos of the new shoes in action:

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

Sooo it took just about a month to receive my FC04 wheels from CanadaWheels, but they made it just in time for me to slap some RE71R's (in 265/35R19 size) and take them to the track.

They're definitely darker than I had imagined, but I guess that was a blessing in disguise as brake dust started accumulating quickly on the track.

Special shout out to @SD_Engnr for his last-minute help and suggestions with hub rings, lug nuts, etc.

Here are some photos of the new shoes in action:

View attachment 473260

View attachment 473261

View attachment 473262

View attachment 473264

View attachment 473263

View attachment 473265

View attachment 473266

View attachment 473267

Looking good!