Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help with a video series on ownership (if it's cool)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure if this is cool with the sites T/C (If not mods please let me know and I'll delete immediately) I've been working on a series to be put on youtube about all of the ins and outs of Tesla ownership for those who wonder or those looking to get a Tesla in the near future. From extreme cold to coping with ownership in an area with no close service center and everything in between, including a powerwall installation. With all of the antics of high profile youtube stars lately, the requirements for the little guy have gotten stricter. My ask is, that if you are an perspective owner or just have questions that I can create a video for, drop in and subscribe, it would help me a ton as the cutoff time for 1,000 subscribers is going to happen before i can complete the first few episodes of the series and I don't want to sacrifice any quality by rushing.

Again, if this isn't cool by the site I will happily remove this post. Thanks Tesla Family!
Eddie Daniels

I'm not sure if this is cool with the sites T/C (If not mods please let me know and I'll delete immediately) I've been working on a series to be put on youtube about all of the ins and outs of Tesla ownership for those who wonder or those looking to get a Tesla in the near future. From extreme cold to coping with ownership in an area with no close service center and everything in between, including a powerwall installation. With all of the antics of high profile youtube stars lately, the requirements for the little guy have gotten stricter. My ask is, that if you are an perspective owner or just have questions that I can create a video for, drop in and subscribe, it would help me a ton as the cutoff time for 1,000 subscribers is going to happen before i can complete the first few episodes of the series and I don't want to sacrifice any quality by rushing.

Again, if this isn't cool by the site I will happily remove this post. Thanks Tesla Family!
Eddie Daniels
I'm not quite sure what you are asking for here, Eddie. What do you need help with?

I'm not quite sure what you are asking for here, Eddie. What do you need help with?
Lol, guess I was super vague, but I didn’t know if it violates TMC at all. The YouTube link is to a channel I’m working on for new and perspective owners, creating stuff to help people with their questions and concerns. There folks can subscribe to the channel. I was hoping to hit the minimum 1,000 subscribers after a new rule was put into place so I was looking to see if I could get some of the good ol Tesla family support! I have a bunch of cool stuff I’m working on but I don’t want to rush it and the time for me to hit the minimum subscriber base is rapidly approaching, but I refuse to sacrifice quality. Even if I don’t hit it, I will continue to work on them it’s just that I would have to apply to the partner program again. I also wanted to make sure that it was clear that I don’t want to violate any policy on TMC so if it does mods can or let let me know and I can delete the post. I love the community here and they have been so much help to me, I want to give back!