Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Het interessante nieuwtjes topic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Wtf man, echt wel zotte beelden.

Mijn accuboormachine had dat laatst ook - maar dit is wel heel wat heftiger.

Uit Chinees vertaald, dus lekker kromme zinnen. Bron: 微博
Reporter: arrive at the store Parking, what happened?
Mr. Chan: The got to the store, the foot release the throttle, the foot into the brake pedal. Under normal circumstances, the Tesla functional recovery, the car itself will stop. Day(11 months 5 days just don't feel the same, won't stop, I hit the brakes. Step on it, and brake)pedal is hard, because I was opening the truck over, the brake)no effect, I'll stomp twice, or useless, then the car is still very slow. I feel the car breaks down, you press the P position, at the same time the car will automatically accelerate, move on. All of a sudden their is accelerated out, I'm desperately trying to hit the brakes. At that time the road has somebody out there there's a motorcycle, I'll instinct play a little car(wheel)。

Reporter: after that?
Mr. Chan: by this car already feel the control does not come, because I used to drive a large car, knowing that the car downhill brake to how, the mind inside is very fast reaction, you want to find a obstacle to put the car hit off. Think about that, the vehicle speed has been more than 100 km in Biao, when the eyes can only think of the road, over there. (the road with a pedestrian and a car, I just try to avoid these cars and pedestrians. One foot on the brakes, always wanted to will not say all of a sudden braking is useful, can it be the car will stop. Want to hit are, my reaction has been not keep this vehicle speed, on the road, and a car, people want to escape, try to escape, and that the direction of the steering wheel, or can be used.

Reporter: to know the way to hit a man?
Mr. Chan: so fast to walk 1 km, I don't know hit on something. Probably to 2 km, the car would hit off. My consciousness was awake, not to think about yourself what would happen, just don't hurt too many innocent people. To the crash location of the roadside, no place to go, hit a tricycle,“boom”heard what? also don't know, people who've been in a coma now.

Mr. Chan: crash into the future, there are shops who also know me, know me, and together, they only put the door forced open, and put my from the car, drag out, drag to the store inside. I was in the shop awake, and saw the familiar people, just asking to be hit people what about those who say you don't worry about those people and how, you were just coma, and you want to hurry to the hospital to. Immediately, it was sent to the hospital to go. What happened is like this.

Reporter: police are looking for you to draw blood, making notes on?
Mr. Chan: to the hospital to draw blood again. The traffic police are looking for me to do a record.

Reporter: in the monitoring heard a horn sound, you press the horn it?
Mr. Chan: that the horn is another car by the, to me there is no way to press the Horn again. Because two hands are on the steering wheel, the right hand also going to press P file. My right foot has been on the brake, step on the release, step on the release, all the way is like this.

Reporter: brake status is convenient to introduce you?
Mr. Chan: the pedal free travel is there, is to step down is hard, no braking effect. Our usual is soft, gently enough. The brake pedal can step down, the pedal is hard, is what you forced to step down car no braking effect.

Reporter: stepped on the throttle you?
Mr. Chan: the never. Since I want to stop, put the foot to the brake pedal after, never touch the throttle again. The feet are always on the brakes, to my temporary hit by a tricycle and my feet are still on the brake)

The never stepped on throttle him? Nou stiekem denk ik van wel, als ik het Tesla-rapport zo lees.

• Funny
Reactions: DuurzameHenk
Eerst even langs de baan stoppen, vertrekken en dan zouden de remmen niet meer werken?
Dit ging over meer dan “de remmen gaven niet thuis” als je naar die rot vaart kijkt.
Regen brengt zo’n auto toch veel sneller tot stilstand? (Eventueel in N zetten)
Dit ging precies gewoon altijd maar sneller en sneller….

Het lijkt wel een scenario uit "de lift" uit 1983.
Screenshot_20221114-205850_Samsung Internet.jpg
Langs de andere kant zijn er vandaag veel partijen die er veel geld voor over hebben om iemand aan te zetten om zulke acties te doen met een Tesla. We gaan het zien wat de toekomst aan het licht brengt . Ik verschiet nergens nog van.

Reactions: SpeedyEddy
Sudden unintended acceleration onderzocht door de NHTSA

Het ongeluk in China lijkt hier ook sterk op. Verkeerde pedaal intrappen en in paniek juist harder intrappen.

Jason Hughes heeft meerdere van dit soort gevallen onderzocht:

Moet ik weer zoeken, maar zag daarstraks iemand op Twitter verwijzen naar populaire vloermatten die natuurlijk veel te groot zijn uitgevoerd, en als je pech heb je gaspedaal erachter kunnen haken. Ja, dan blijf je continu plankgas geven...

Maar dat verklaart niet waarom iemand niet op de rem duwt...

Edit: gevonne

Moet ik weer zoeken, maar zag daarstraks iemand op Twitter verwijzen naar populaire vloermatten die natuurlijk veel te groot zijn uitgevoerd, en als je pech heb je gaspedaal erachter kunnen haken. Ja, dan blijf je continu plankgas geven...

Maar dat verklaart niet waarom iemand niet op de rem duwt...

Edit: gevonne

Levensgevaarlijk zeg!

Solar Magazine - Daling transportkosten zonnepanelen zwakt af, containerprijs van 4.000 dollar in zicht

View attachment 868378

"Per container van 40 voet vervoeren Chinese fabrikanten zo’n 800 tot 900 zonnepanelen. Van grootformaatzonnepanelen met hogere vermogens gaan er zelfs maar zo’n 600 tot 700 zonnepanelen in een container. Daarmee zijn de transportkosten voor een zonnepaneel sinds februari 2020 in sommige gevallen nog altijd met 5 à 10 dollar per zonnepaneel gestegen. Op de piek bedroeg die stijging echter ruim 20 dollar per zonnepaneel."

Vond ik toch even een leuk nieuwtje, mogelijk komt er dan toch iets minder schaarste aan zonnepanelen binnenkort.

Kleine update:
1669544024116.png

Ik had verwacht met sinterklaas en de kerst die er aan komt e.d. dat het misschien weer wat omhoog zou gaan, maar nee hoor.

Over recycling van zonnepanelen.

Voor de fossiele oom aan de tafel op kerstavond.
😃

Kijk, zo doe je dat:

Overigens is het wel een bedrijf dat goed bezig is lijkt mij (nee, geen enkel belang in of bij):

Onderzoekers bij Dalhousie University hebben ontdekt dat in de meeste laptops, telefoons, etc. in de oplaadbare batterijen een verkeerde plasticsoort wordt gebruikt, dat leidt tot het ontladen van de batterijen.

Heel interessant en toegankelijk verhaal over hoe ze er achter zijn gekomen en wat de simpele oplossing is:

De voor de hand liggende vraag is nu natuurlijk wat er in onze batterijen is gebruikt.