Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highland Front Styling, Better or Worse?

Which do you prefer?

• I prefer the original front styling

Votes: 70 26.7%
  • I prefer the Highland front styling

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • I like them both the same

Votes: 33 12.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My only observation on the new front is that it looks a little bland without the fog lights and the little marker lights. I prefer my 22 M3 front end but would buy the new one if I decided to add another M3 to the household. They are close in appearance and I consider both of them good looking.
If you think the standard highland is bland, then the Performance may be a better fit. In the highland, surprisingly they actually used a different fascia for the Performance. I can see a lot of non-Performance owners in the future doing a front bumper swap.
Screenshot-2024-04-24-at-10.04.47%E2%80%AFAM.png

I had the option to buy a brand new 2023, or order a 2024 when I was in the market last September. I held off until the Highland was released, pondered it for a few days then ordered the 2023. I just cant get past the front end that looks like a million other mid sized sedans. It went from special to extra ordinary.
Also not a big fan of ventilated seats.
That said, YMMV. It sure appears to be popular.
Maybe it'll grow on me?

I didn' even know they existed until they talked about them hete. A warm butt during hot weather has not been a problem for me. I can do without little crumb collecting holes in a car seat
Don't knock it til you've tried it :)

I was sitting in my car this afternoon, waiting on my wife who was inside the store, and it was 80 degrees out. Rather than run the A/C, I had the windows open, and there was a nice breeze coming through. However, my back was starting to get sweaty, and I was starting to feel swamp butt. I've only had my Model 3 LR Highland since Saturday (upgraded from a '21 SR+), and then I remembered that I now have cooled seats. I turned on the cooled seats and instantly felt relief from the circulating air.

Reactions: FumelessCamper
Don't knock it til you've tried it :)

I was sitting in my car this afternoon, waiting on my wife who was inside the store, and it was 80 degrees out. Rather than run the A/C, I had the windows open, and there was a nice breeze coming through. However, my back was starting to get sweaty, and I was starting to feel swamp butt. I've only had my Model 3 LR Highland since Saturday (upgraded from a '21 SR+), and then I remembered that I now have cooled seats. I turned on the cooled seats and instantly felt relief from the circulating air.
My Audi A6 and Ford Fusion both had them. Never cared for them and always hated the little holes filling up with dust.

My Audi A6 and Ford Fusion both had them. Never cared for them and always hated the little holes filling up with dust.
To be fair, the seats in my old SR+ also collected dust and crumbs in the horizontal crevices caused by the stitching in the bottom of the seat.

But then again, I keep a small battery-powered vacuum in my sub-trunk and clean the car regularly, so no biggie 😃

To be fair, the seats in my old SR+ also collected dust and crumbs in the horizontal crevices caused by the stitching in the bottom of the seat.

But then again, I keep a small battery-powered vacuum in my sub-trunk and clean the car regularly, so no biggie 😃
^ Very true..
I have used my air compressor to blow out the impacted venting in the holes.
I understand the benefit's of the ventilated seats, for me, the constant cleaning (my auto inflected OCD) and discoloration in the holes out weights the good.
again, YMMV ;)

Reactions: Macb00kemdanno