Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many people are taking delivery of their Model X in March?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, Easter may take precedence for some folks over prepping a Model X for delivery. Sometimes you just have to roll with it.
Understood, Well they knew that when they fixed the appointment earlier this week and even yesterday when they reconfirmed it. I changed my travel plans around this so rolling with it is not always that easy. Will need to push out the delivery by a week.

Reactions: ohmman
Well I took delivery today they were delivery 4 every hour. I have to say my car is almost flawless. The only thing I found was the grate between the dash and the window was dented DS is replacing. I thought it was interesting they are now including the hitch assembly on all X's so you can just buy the hitch its shelf in the future.

Reactions: mikevbf
Well I took delivery today they were delivery 4 every hour. I have to say my car is almost flawless. The only thing I found was the grate between the dash and the window was dented DS is replacing. I thought it was interesting they are now including the hitch assembly on all X's so you can just buy the hitch its shelf in the future.

Congrats! Did you get a sunshade? I know it was cloudy today but please let me know if the tint on the windshield is adequate
Thanks

I was notified by my DS a couple of hours ago that my factory 90D delivery, originally scheduled for Tuesday March 29 @ 4:00pm, wouldn't be until Thursday 3/31 at the earliest (he said he'd get back to me when more information is available). I'm a bit relieved because I'd like to hear what is going to be announced on 3/31 first.

Reactions: umeshunni
You did not order the tow package or the accessory hitch? Neither?

I didn't order either. I opened the hitch door and the trailer wiring harness is there and a place to put the hitch. Also the trailer on off button is on the screen which is what caught my eye when the DS was going over the different screen I told her I didn't order tow package the she explained how you just need to order the hitch when it becomes available. So when it becomes available I will order the hitch.