Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Safety Score 98 waiting for FSD 10.4?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a score from first drive after app loaded.

I was sitting on a score for 98 waiting for FSD 10.4 when I saw it was delayed to 10.5. My score got bumped up to 99 after a lower score dropped and now I am sitting at 99 for day two. Have they stopped sending out 10.4's or slowed it down?

Nice MY, fellow Cville-lian! There is a very limited route I take around here and the anomalies persist. I am a very tepid FSD driver (usually just drive myself) but try to test the anomalies to see if they have improved. Favorite time to drive is early Sunday morning. Trying to build up some trust.

Got the beta 3 weeks or so ago with a 99 score.
You may have mixed feelings once you get it.

Reactions: KDeanCville
I had a score from first drive after app loaded.

I was sitting on a score for 98 waiting for FSD 10.4 when I saw it was delayed to 10.5. My score got bumped up to 99 after a lower score dropped and now I am sitting at 99 for day two. Have they stopped sending out 10.4's or slowed it down?
I've had fsd 10.3.1 ever since the day it was released and still don't have 10.4. I'm guessing they only pushed it to a certain number of people and stopped sending it out.

I've been following the "MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences" from the beginning and am very surprised you have not gotten an update to 10.4, imstevenp! The general belief is that everyone is on the same page, though there may be some anomalies with older cars/some models (temporary). What year/model do you have?

Looking forward to improvements in 10.5!

...Have they stopped sending out 10.4's or slowed it down?
TeslaFi shows that almost no one is getting 10.4 right now. There was a small group on Wednesday and an even smaller group on Friday. Also, 87% are coming from 10.3.1. So maybe one last burst of newly attained 99 or 100 this week if they are true to the past trend?

Install History​

Date11/1411/1311/1211/1111/1011/0911/0811/0711/06
Installs6104825135171,04486279

• Informative
Reactions: Tez~La
I've been following the "MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences" from the beginning and am very surprised you have not gotten an update to 10.4, imstevenp! The general belief is that everyone is on the same page, though there may be some anomalies with older cars/some models (temporary). What year/model do you have?

Looking forward to improvements in 10.5!

2021 Model Y long range AWD. At this point I'm hoping they'll skip 10.4 and go straight to 10.5 for me so I'll see more drastic improvements!

imstevenp said:
2021 Model Y long range AWD. At this point I'm hoping they'll skip 10.4 and go straight to 10.5 for me so I'll see more drastic improvements!

2020* sorry

I have a 2020 AWD MY too. Got it in September. Surprised they haven't updated you! I think the M3s and MYs are fairly uniform in their software. I imagine your software update preference is "Advanced"?

Well, I'm finally at 99. Actually got there last Sunday, but my fiance got a forward collision warning mid-week that dropped us back to 98. Up to 99 again though, with an old FCW rolling off from earlier in the month. Of course just in time for the rollout to have slowed to a crawl.

Sounds like quite a few folks stuck on 10.3? I'm guessing at this point 10.5 is my best hope.

Just recently made the jump from 98 to 99 today. How long do you typically have to drive with a 99/100 before you get beta?
Two weeks ago, I would have said a few hours or day, last week, I would have said MAYBE Friday, at this point I think we just dont’ know. Could be next release, which MIGHT be a Friday 10.5 or next Friday - although I doubt they will do it over the Thanksgiving Holiday, so maybe a rare Monday/Tuesday release. Or, maybe they just let it cook a tad or make a 10.4.5 for current in Beta players, and then AFTER the holiday they bring more in with a full 10.5 release.

Last edited: