Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Safety Score 98 waiting for FSD 10.4?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m confused! I have a 99 safety score and 150 miles, today is day 7. I did not get any emails but the app and car said update 2021.36.8.5 was available today so I installed it. My safety score disappeared from the app and I still do not have FSD (the car says I’m still signed up and in the que). What did I do wrong? Should I have FSD? If I got 2021.36.8.5 does that mean I am invited to FSD? I reset phone, logged out and back into app (iPhone) and no safet score, no FSD in the car. ??????
Ditto today for me too. After being 98 and under for over a month I did a score reset on Sat and kept a 99 until the drop today. No FSD enabled yet. But no safety score either, so, regardless, I'm overjoyed to be finally free to drive normally again.

The test group really has to continue to get larger esp. at this early phase for this to have a chance at succeeding. They held back 98s for some unknown reason, but they have continued to add newly minted 99s and 100s every few days, so there's not really holding back.
I actually don’t think the test group NEEDS to get any larger.. they have enough 99 100 and some 98 who are giving/sending ample positive and negative feedback. Why open it Up to more 98, 97 and below for no real apparent purpose at this point? There are enough issues, problems, challenges with the current state of users and SW to hopefully, gather enough data to get to 10.5 and beyond. We’ll see what happens, but I don’t see a further opening to 97 and below for a few weeks or month.

Reactions: K5TRX
I actually don’t think the test group NEEDS to get any larger.. they have enough 99 100 and some 98 who are giving/sending ample positive and negative feedback. Why open it Up to more 98, 97 and below for no real apparent purpose at this point?
There are never enough testers - just a question of whether you can get enough *responsible* testers.

More people means more edge cases, more data sets and a greater variety of cities driven. AP's maturity is from billions of AP miles driven. 15k-20k FSD Beta testers can't touch that. Maybe 10x as many users over a year to get a good billion miles of data.

@98.45 raw score now ....and went did a quick 2 mile loop around the block & at 99 now :)

Who knows if this will work, will post back if it does.
That spreadsheet link really helped me work back through my calculations & figure out the number of miles I needed ~ 10miles
So when the wife asked me to pick up milk from Vons down the street, I took the most convoluted route imaginable at a steady 35mph & did the grocery shopping.

Reactions: superblast
Last news I saw said the 19th. I don't have a Twitter (f*** Twitter btw) did Elon say this?
Since Twitter is the only official source of information on Tesla, it’s kind of essential.

A7E8CBB0-CB0A-468F-A098-DD85E1D5EF17.jpeg

Reactions: HillCountryFun