Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I can no longer recommend Tesla. Their Service is the Worst

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
People have been complaining about service on their venicles forever.

People complained that the Horse Shoe guy did a lousy job, and charged too much. Pehaps there were complaints that Galley Slaves did not pull as hard as they used to as well.

People are going to have problems with their purchases, and will continue to complain about lack of perfect repairs and high prices forever.

People hate it when products they have purchased have flaws, are not fixed quickly and at low cost. They gall when something is not fixed perfectly and the first time. They hate to be inconvenieced with dealing with repair people, and feel entitled to have beautiful repair experiences.

Venting on Forums like these is a great way to broadcast their injustice.

• Disagree
Reactions: Gixx1300R
People have been complaining about service on their venicles forever.

People complained that the Horse Shoe guy did a lousy job, and charged too much. Pehaps there were complaints that Galley Slaves did not pull as hard as they used to as well.

People are going to have problems with their purchases, and will continue to complain about lack of perfect repairs and high prices forever.

People hate it when products they have purchased have flaws, are not fixed quickly and at low cost. They gall when something is not fixed perfectly and the first time. They hate to be inconvenieced with dealing with repair people, and feel entitled to have beautiful repair experiences.

Venting on Forums like these is a great way to broadcast their injustice.
Your point is invalid since Elon himself acknowledged the issues with Tesla service

Hello all please help 75 year old disabled

When on tesla phone call i ask to speak to manager. Can sales man say no
What is your issue?

For delivery issue and sales, call the local Tesla Store, as for your sales advisor.

For service, call the local Service Center. If you navigate through the message menu, there is an option now to talk to a real person, regional service coordinator.

• Informative
Reactions: Pricedm
Instead of repeating what many have said before, here is what I saw two days after the SvC replaced my front driveshafts...pic says it all

Attachments

• IMG_20221009_082004882.jpg
    IMG_20221009_082004882.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 127
Got the car back. They said it's fixed. Still see gearbox fluid under the car.

Added chips to one wheel.

Pulled the frunk, they misinstalled it.

And, the worst, took off two foam lined covers on the drive unit, damaged the third.

On my way to see if I can get the parts out of the dumpster at the SvC!

Attachments

• IMG_20221015_111433742.jpg
    IMG_20221015_111433742.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20221015_170131257.jpg
    IMG_20221015_170131257.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20221015_172020334~2.jpg
    IMG_20221015_172020334~2.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited: