Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I cannot find New Inventory online...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I go to Tesla.com and search on New Inventory.

When I go to EV-CPO, and search on ModelS, New, USA, I get zero inventory.

When I go to teslainventory and search on ModelS Refresh, I get 4 CPO's in the results.

However, others are able search and find inventory models, and then post the links, which I can then see.
Model S P100D 5YJSA1E46JF254175 | Tesla
Model S 100D 5YJSA1E29JF242844 | Tesla
Model S 100D 5YJSA1E28JF244150 | Tesla
Model S P100D 5YJSA1E44JF254417 | Tesla

Why cannot I find new inventory models when I look?

Attachments

• NoInventory.jpg
    NoInventory.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 74
Call OA they have secret stash’s that don’t show on these sites ...over the years those sites have gotten less accurate ..also on Tesla web it’s based on ur location not nationwide

For several months now, Tesla has listed few-to-no new/inventory cars available for sale.

And this is what EV-CPO reflects -- cars actually listed for sale, by Tesla.

There are other links floating around that seem to work, but have never been listed anywhere publicly for sale by Tesla. Many, most, or all of these links represent cars that haven't been built or shipped yet, and may not actually be available for sale once you click "Buy Now". Other sites find these links by hacking the Tesla website for cars never listed for sale. So once you click "buy now" and put down a deposit, don't be surprised if you receive a call from Tesla that those cars are not actually available.

To get the best access to all of Tesla's new/inventory cars listed or not, contact a Sales Associate at a Tesla store or gallery. They have access to a much larger list of cars actually available for sale.

Good luck!

When I go to teslainventory and search on ModelS Refresh, I get 4 CPO's in the results.

However, others are able search and find inventory models, and then post the links, which I can then see.

Tesla is likely holding off sale of the 200kth US car until July for EV tax credit reasons. So there may be an embargo on inventory movement, along with the focus on 3. Also, I'm not sure if it is relevant, but all those links have /used/ in the URL.

I'm with this person, this is definitely the plan. If it is not then someone at Tesla is real dumb, I doubt it.

Tesla is likely holding off sale of the 200th US car until July for EV tax credit reasons. So there may be an embargo on inventory movement, along with the focus on 3. Also, I'm not sure if it is relevant, but all those links have /used/ in the URL.

Try this, Im not sure where this other guy gets his info, it looks impressive. See below

Tesla Inventory List - Find your next car

You may find your Four listed above in his list.

Tesla is likely holding off sale of the 200kth US car until July for EV tax credit reasons. So there may be an embargo on inventory movement, along with the focus on 3. Also, I'm not sure if it is relevant, but all those links have /used/ in the URL.

I think you're probably right that they've delisted all the inventory to reduce the variables in the 200k sales limit. That said they should probably add the inventory back right now and just make sure delivery doesn't happen in the next week. That way they can sell the cars starting July 1.

After July 1 I expect inventory to appear but only briefly as the news gets out to the masses about the 200k sale being reached there will be a mad rush for buying up all the Tesla's people can get their hands on. I don't expect much inventory to be available towards Q3/Q4 as Tesla won't be able to produce S/X fast enough to satisfy the rush in demand before the credit is cut in half.

Reactions: mongo
I think being in Hawaii has been the big issue for most. You’re paying 5k and it’ll probably take 2-3 months to get if you are an east coast person like me. 11k miles is a lot for a “new” car but also affords a big discount and the warranty hasn’t been started so who cares really

I think if it got there and was beat to hell you'd have a good chance of either getting it fixed or getting your transport fee back and your deposit moved over. Even as an 11K mile inventory car they know you aren't going to accept any real damage

What it looks and feels like in HI is holding is back in that market. By the time it gets shipped and who knows what it'll look like then, moved around and banged up by so many transporters. Its not worth it.

Talked to OA today, and they state they will not sell the HI cars to someone on the mainland, even if we provide their own transport. He claims they did it a couple times and it ended up in disaster, so they just don't do it any more. So, if anyone is vacationing any time soon it might be worth a look, if you can arrange your own transport after the fact and they let you buy it at the dealer

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA