Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I really like Hansshow Ultra Mini Screen Display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$70 shipping does seem a bit steep!!
$70 is very steep indeed. However, if you have to ship a return (ex, defective item) back to Hansshow it costs way more than that. I learned the hard way and it was cheaper to repurchase the entire unit than ship the defective unit back. They required shipping back to China on my dime and then I subsequently found out they have a presence in California.

$70 is very steep indeed. However, if you have to ship a return (ex, defective item) back to Hansshow it costs way more than that. I learned the hard way and it was cheaper to repurchase the entire unit than ship the defective unit back. They required shipping back to China on my dime and then I subsequently found out they have a presence in California.
Doesn’t matter now, as shipping is free on Aliexpress.

Just reading up about the V11 FSD and they removed the 1-7 following distance, now they call it aggressive or casual following. Wonder if it'll break our displays when the update comes out.
Sounds like a way to cover up the fact that vision-only could never achieve parity with radar-equipped cars.

Not sure how they'll fix the 85MPH vs 90MPH gap though, as those are specific speeds, unlike 1-7 which was just a number without units, sort of like women's dress sizes (for an example of a goalpost on wheels.)

Last edited:
Reactions: jgs and teaston
One more call for them to open up the programming so people can write their own code for the displays, we hardwire these things into our car, it would be great if they allowed us to display any measurement inside the car:

More than 3000 entries in the Tesla .dbc file Josh worked out (before he bought his Rivian that now takes all his free time)

Thank you for asking. The one when you first turn on the car then that unit receives power. I’ve seen it on lots of videos on YT, but I don’t like that animation and I just want it to go right to the information without the flashy startup animation every time it’s powered on.

Thank you for asking. The one when you first turn on the car then that unit receives power. I’ve seen it on lots of videos on YT, but I don’t like that animation and I just want it to go right to the information without the flashy startup animation every time it’s powered on.
Ah ok I know what you are talking about with the flashy car startup animation and not the plaid animation. Yeah I am not sure if that can be changed. Perhaps you have to email Hansshow about that.

Reactions: 3rror
My only complaint is can't see it with polarized sunglasses
Answering this for myself and I accidentally found a solution to this issue by installing a matte screen protector!

I always install matte screen protector film on devices that has a glossy screen display so I cut a ipad matte screen protector film (not tempered glass) to fit on my mini 4.6" display. Simple reason is just I didn't like the glare from the screen while driving. I didn't really think much when putting up my polarized sunglasses and realized what the hell now I can see the screen?

If you have any matte screen protector laying around, cut a small piece test on your display and your polarized sunglasses, try it!