Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you Do Not Order Autopilot Convenience Features do you get Cruise Control?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My guess might be that their estimate in the friend-spam email doesn't matter since presumably the feature would be released before anyone who ordered now received their new vehicle... but that's optimistic.

If I were to order today I would not pre-order autopilot given the option to activate it once they actually have the features done. Given the option I'd rather pay the extra few bucks to activate it later once they actually have something to sell rather than give Tesla an indefinite interest free loan like I did with my P85D.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm... I've set it to 90 MPH before without issue.

Will Tesla refund your $2,500 so you can pay the $3,000 once you are satisfied with the released software?

I too can confirm that TACC can be set at speeds at least up to 90, although I'm sure I must not have been the one driving at that speed. ;)
I am sure mine can be set above that speed, "although I'm sure I must not have been the one driving at that [even higher]speed. ;)"

I've seen statements that explicitly say parallel parking is in the next release, but not garage/traditional parking. Can you point me to a source?

I too can confirm that TACC can be set at speeds at least up to 90, although I'm sure I must not have been the one driving at that speed. ;)

I could've sworn I read it in one of the transcripts from the earnings call, I might be wrong though.

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure mine can be set above that speed, "although I'm sure I must not have been the one driving at that [even higher]speed. ;)"

I wonder if that's a P85D thing? I'm sure mine caps out at 90mph.