Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So you leave the allowed updates option on, let the update download, but don't install it until you see it on the approved list?

My first time dealing with updates so wasn't exactly sure how to go about everything
I believe you leave that allow update off. The car still downloads the update as usual but it doesn't install until you hit that "allow update" on

Reactions: buckets0fun
NNo.
So you leave the allowed updates option on, let the update download, but don't install it until you see it on the approved list?

My first time dealing with updates so wasn't exactly sure how to go about everything
I have allow updates turned off in the ingenext app. The car just automatically downloads it when connected to my home wifi. It won't install until I press install. I did accidentally hit install last update while having the ingenext app not allowing updates. Basically the car went through the process of installing the update but it eventually failed before completing. So I guess the ingenext app/ghost prevented the install.

NNo.

I have allow updates turned off in the ingenext app. The car just automatically downloads it when connected to my home wifi. It won't install until I press install. I did accidentally hit install last update while having the ingenext app not allowing updates. Basically the car went through the process of installing the update but it eventually failed before completing. So I guess the ingenext app/ghost prevented the install.
So i assume we have to wait until ingenext approves it?

So does it do this even if I am walking past my car? My car is on my driveway and I walk past it all the time...I don't want it unlocking every time I walk past it...? I guess my question is "how does it know I actually WANT to open my car door?"
you can set the proximity/range for the feature to work. Aside from that, theres no confirmation or anything, just pops open.