Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 0B73A8C6-DFFC-4895-B47F-7355898E358F.jpeg
    0B73A8C6-DFFC-4895-B47F-7355898E358F.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 177
Reactions: coolmanfever
I'm sure it's a thankless job ensuring the firmware updates are safe however they have been much slower checking the compatibility of these updates than in the past. I feel like it's double edge taking their time ensuring they are safe and the longer they take, may indicate an issue they need to address. Even though I get annoyed seeing the update on the screen every time I park, I surly don't want to take any foolish chance.

I'm sure it's a thankless job ensuring the firmware updates are safe however they have been much slower checking the compatibility of these updates than in the past. I feel like it's double edge taking their time ensuring they are safe and the longer they take, may indicate an issue they need to address. Even though I get annoyed seeing the update on the screen every time I park, I surly don't want to take any foolish chance.
It's likely just due to when their test cars get the update. I have pinged them directly in the past when I've gotten an update soon after release and it not being marked as safe. Then there are other times where an Ingenext approved update didn't become available on my car until like a week after being marked as safe.

It's likely just due to when their test cars get the update. I have pinged them directly in the past when I've gotten an update soon after release and it not being marked as safe. Then there are other times where an Ingenext approved update didn't become available on my car until like a week after being marked as safe.
Don't even think about their test cars not getting the updates as others do. Here in the back of my mind I'm thinking they have access to anything Tesla and head on over to the AWS servers and pick and choose what they want to test. I guess Green the only is the only one having that access.

Accidently updated to 2022.8.2 last night. No issues on drive to work this morning.
Good to know. From what I understand if the higher number is safe, then all the preceding updates are as well. So maybe I'll update mine.

Last edited:
Has anyone put a draggy to the M3 LR ingenext boost? I swear it’s faster than even AB from Tesla.

I raced my friends new 2022 S LR and he is supposed to be faster than me by at least .4 second. (He’s running 19” and I’m running 18”…both oem and both had around 80% Soc)

In km (Canada) we did 0-100, 30-100 and 60-130. Performed on a flat double lane road at 11pm with no cars around for safety.

0-100 we were almost neck and neck with the S a slight adv off the start but then M3 was catching up and only half a car behind when we hit 100. The M3 speed seemed higher as it caught up to the S.

30-100 the M3 actually pulled stronger with a sucker punch and ended up a car length in front 🤷🏽‍♂️

60-130 again the M3 surged ahead faster and we ended up both hitting 130koh at the same time with the M3 initially punching a lead however the S then catching up and I suspect a faster speed by the time we hit 130. Higher end speeds to this I’m sure the S would take it but we didn’t want a ticket lol.

Both of us literally floored the throttle same time. I drove his S and also ‘felt’ like it was slower..very odd.

We then switched cars for one 30-100 just to ensure some foot bias was taken out of the equation and literally the same result. The M3 lurched forward faster than the S did and I had the pleasure of seeing my cars ass literally at my front bumper while in the S.

Can’t explain this other than buying a draggy or some measuring tool. Is it possible ingenext released more power than just AB? Or perhaps a better throttle response mapping?

Just attempted to update the Boost module to the latest ingenext update which fixes some bugs and adds new features for newer cars (just looking for the bug fixes for mine really, eg can't switch off rear heated seats when pulling up on the window switches).

The update is successful but the module now doesn't work (or at least I don't think so - ambient lights are not on and this is the screen I get in the settings). "UID mismatch error". Nothing on the Tesla screen at least. I've contacted ingenext. I am on a Tesla version marked Safe. I guess this is the risk with these things...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 12.09.55.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 12.09.55.png
    431.1 KB · Views: 84
Just attempted to update the Boost module to the latest ingenext update which fixes some bugs and adds new features for newer cars (just looking for the bug fixes for mine really, eg can't switch off rear heated seats when pulling up on the window switches).

The update is successful but the module now doesn't work (or at least I don't think so - ambient lights are not on and this is the screen I get in the settings). "UID mismatch error". Nothing on the Tesla screen at least. I've contacted ingenext. I am on a Tesla version marked Safe. I guess this is the risk with these things...
Which update version pls? I’m still on 2022.4.5.4.