Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I gotta be honest and say I've always been a bit envious of that extra power the M3P owners have and at the time it just didn't work out for me to purchase an M3P when I bought my M3 but lucky for me my 2018 LRAWD has the 908 motor!. :) . I always knew the ghost was an option but it would have to be a ways down the road before I could justify spending that much for it so instead I've always just kept my eye out in the FS section hoping maybe one day someone might part with theirs as they were moving onto something new. That day finally came yesterday!. A deal to good to pass up!. No more envy when I see that underlined Dual Motor or hear someone in the FB Groups talk about loving their M3P. ;) The seller should be reaching out to Ingenext to have it reset for me first thing tomorrow and then it'll get shipped to me. Can't wait to be upside down in my passenger seat installing that bad boy. :)
I’m on the same setup now for almost a year and I love it still. Best bang for your buck! Enjoy it

• Love
Reactions: Dysan911
Question about updates. Is it recommended to wait for every Tesla update to show up as safe on Ingenext's website or is it ok to apply the bug fix releases like for example, it shows
  • 2023.12.5 Safe with the Nice try module installed
Is it ok to install 2023.12.9 or better to wait for it to show up on the safe list?

Thanks!

Question about updates. Is it recommended to wait for every Tesla update to show up as safe on Ingenext's website or is it ok to apply the bug fix releases like for example, it shows
  • 2023.12.5 Safe with the Nice try module installed
Is it ok to install 2023.12.9 or better to wait for it to show up on the safe list?

Thanks!
Generally speaking, you SHOULD wait. But some “gamble” and update the incremental bug fix updates, like the present one (ie. 2023.12.5 to 2023.12.9).

Personally… I think one should wait, unless you are having another non-related software issue, the update would fix.

I just updated to 2023.12.10 and everything seems fine with Boost LFP, although when I did a hard reset afterwards (this may only be necessary on initial install, not sure about after swapping in the bypass and doing an update), my driver window didn't roll down when I opened the door. Luckily I noticed and didn't try to close the door with it like that. I had to do a window calibration to get it working again, which took quite a few tries as it kept saying obstacle detected when doing the raising portion of the calibration.

Reactions: MrFusion4
Does anyone use Tesla key fob with ingenext module installed in the car? Does your key fob work?

I bought the key fob from tesla website and was able to paired it with my model 3. But all the clicking function does not do anything to the car despite the MCU is showing the key fob is active.

Wondered this myself
As it showed 0-60 as 5.12 seconds which I thought was about what the car should be doing anyway
Then again I was at 44% soc.

It seems ok then. I did three runs and the best was 4.80 sec, at 87 SOC. I do have spacers on so I guess the time could have been slightly better without the spacers.

IMG_9393.jpeg

I just installed 2023.12.9.1 on my 03000 VIN 2016 MX and lost the "normal run" position of my active spoiler this morning. It stays folded into the window at all times below 45 mph.

The active spoiler is supposed to fully rise anytime the car is on. It also is supposed to drop halfway back at speeds above 45 mph (for the "spoiler effect" - a bit of a crock on a 3 ton car.) That still works. So the mechanism works fine. The software has been impaired.

Negatives are:
1. No slow speed 3rd brake light visible
2. Slightly shortened rear view mirror image.

It will probably be corrected on the next update or the one after that. But one has wonder how the programmer managed to break this. Assuming it is not just a massive coincidence.

Ok, guys so I currently have 2023.12.9 and just got the 2023.12.9.1 downloaded and ready to install. This is my first update with the Ghost Module installed.
The Ingexext site does not show 2023.12.9.1 as safe but from my understanding, these little incremental bug fix releases are considered safe, and plus Jester27 already said his is working fine.
So right now my Main screen is asking me to schedule the installation. So to make sure this is the proper process for me. I connect to the Ingenext App via the Module Wifi and the IP Address, then uncheck/check the Permit Updates button (I forgot if it's unchecked to permit or vice versa). After that proceed with the Tesla Install of the update and when done go back and flip that Toggle back so it no longer permits updates.

B.