Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can’t you just get this? Looks like it doesn’t specify it can’t be used?

When ingenext hook up to it from their end they're usually setting it for the vin number to match your vehicle and maybe update the firmware too.
I would have thought that on e it's paired to your car it should be plug and play so you should be able to remove it and reinstall as and when without any issues as it's already paired to your car
Finally got my car back. New RDU inverter. Hoping it wasn't the extra amps from the ghost that caused it to fry! If the ghost is equal to the performance M3, I would not think so, unless the ghost actually gives more power... I can't confirm or deny this though.

Last edited:
Thought I would make a new post.

My car had a 980 rear motor and a ghost. My rear motor's inverter fried last month and was replaced. Ghost was removed before service and I have not put it back in yet.

I have been reading that an inverter swap can turn a 980 into a 990 or vice-versa. And I saw a post about how a guy got a motor with a 980 plate put in his car under warranty when his motor failed, but it's really a 990 due to the inverter they put on it.

So, did I get the right part for the 980 motor, or did they turn my motor into a 990?

On the invoice I am seeing part number 1079924-05-J and also seeing "810A" in the description. Wondering if "810A" is 810 amps, or something else. If 810 amps, that seems to suggest the right part for 980 motor.

Finally got my car back. New RDU inverter. Hoping it wasn't the extra amps from the ghost that caused it to fry! If the ghost is equal to the performance M3, I would not think so, unless the ghost actually gives more power... I can't confirm or deny this though.

The ghost just tells the car it's a P.

That's it.

The only thing this company can do to change performance in any of the versions of what they offer is just using an existing Tesla car config on a car that didn't come with that config from the factory. So it gives exactly the same power as a P gets because it can't do otherwise.

The ghost just tells the car it's a P.

That's it.

The only thing this company can do to change performance in any of the versions of what they offer is just using an existing Tesla car config on a car that didn't come with that config from the factory. So it gives exactly the same power as a P gets because it can't do otherwise.
This could be true, but they did say this on their website (FAQ)

Could the Model 3 Performance benefit from the changes you have made or is it already on the hardware limits?
For the little bit of difference it's not worth it but stay tuned as we'll have Stage 3 for the Performance models available a little later.

This is why I am curious.

This could be true, but they did say this on their website (FAQ)

Could the Model 3 Performance benefit from the changes you have made or is it already on the hardware limits?
For the little bit of difference it's not worth it but stay tuned as we'll have Stage 3 for the Performance models available a little later.

This is why I am curious.

Yeah they've been saying "a little later" for over 3 years now because they've continued to be unable to offer anything except copies of existing Tesla configs.

Reactions: P-Lo801