Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

International Centre delivery experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks everyone who replied to my question about the film on the screen. I do think mine still has the film on it as I can see some defects and am glad it's likely defects in the film and not the glass.

I do recall Elon saying something about making changes to the screen to better protect people from broken glass in an accident, I hope this film was not his answer to this safety issue.

I do have an Abstract Oceans (Matte) glass protector on order so when it arrives I'll peel my film off.

Thanks All.

I installed my Abstract ocean glass protector, and peeled off the factory film before applying.

Reactions: _TLA_ and 03DSG
Got my car this morning, had an appointment for 9:45, but showed up at 9:00 just in case of any issues. Was whisked away at 9:30 to start the process and was done around 10:00. Spent some time going over car and did have some minor scuffs that they addressed on site, as well my bumper paint is not a great match so they will be scheduling me in at the service centre. Interesting to find out they have preemptively shipped hundreds of rear bumpers to the service centres as they are aware of the white paint problem... Was told they aren't allowed to switch the parts prior to me taking delivery in Canada which I'm not sure I believe but there you go.

Overall very smooth process, hopefully they are learning.

Got my car this morning, had an appointment for 9:45, but showed up at 9:00 just in case of any issues. Was whisked away at 9:30 to start the process and was done around 10:00. Spent some time going over car and did have some minor scuffs that they addressed on site, as well my bumper paint is not a great match so they will be scheduling me in at the service centre. Interesting to find out they have preemptively shipped hundreds of rear bumpers to the service centres as they are aware of the white paint problem... Was told they aren't allowed to switch the parts prior to me taking delivery in Canada which I'm not sure I believe but there you go.

One thing be assured. This company is learning fast.

You mean page 6 of 6? Also, Tesla signs K3 only if you are leasing it. I don't believe they have to sign if you're not leasing it. What section of K3 are you referring to b/c there is K1, K2, K3, K4, and K5.
FYI ... I called MOF this morning and asked about K3, the woman I spoke down took down my particulars and said someone would phone me back. I gave her my email address and informed her I submitted my forms May27 without K3 signed, I have no lease or loan. I got an email reply about 30 minutes later from someone stating they reviewed my forms and everything looked in order. It also stated they were currently processing March 28 and it would take a while before I should expect my rebate... YMMV....

FYI ... I called MOF this morning and asked about K3, the woman I spoke down took down my particulars and said someone would phone me back. I gave her my email address and informed her I submitted my forms May27 without K3 signed, I have no lease or loan. I got an email reply about 30 minutes later from someone stating they reviewed my forms and everything looked in order. It also stated they were currently processing March 28 and it would take a while before I should expect my rebate... YMMV....
March 28....yikes

Glad to hear it worked out especially with your trip.

That's March 28 of this year (2018), presumably!
Seriously, that's not so bad, compared to where the progress bar was at this time last year.