Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inv MS 90D for $665/month...$75k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think they are trying to clear out the 90D inventory. Both the standard inventory cars and the showroom/test drive cars. Simplify the line in advance of the Model 3 - but there are a lot of good deals to be had for those able to jump on them pretty quickly.

Agreed. The 90s (S and X) are history and now that they're expanding and refreshing the loaner and marketing fleets, they have to move these. And remember, they are categorized as new cars, so that always helps with the quarterly delivery numbers.

Last edited:
Gone. Probably best deal on any Tesla ever. Hard to imagine there has been a better deal. I was so tempted. Will keep looking but am pretty sure nothing like this will come by.

There were a few of these end of quarter 3 2016 on P90Ds. Mine is 676/mo but only 2 years. I know there were at least a couple people who paid less at the time.

There were a few of these end of quarter 3 2016 on P90Ds. Mine is 676/mo but only 2 years. I know there were at least a couple people who paid less at the time.

Yes, I am part of that "club" and this is what I was referring to above re "paying it forward". Btw, ICYMI, Tesla now offers lease extensions (up to 6 months), I'm crossing my fingers that it will still be available next year because that would be a no-brainer.

Reactions: cry808
Ok, so "someone" (not @doug) got *really* upset with my signature, which included my referral code (like hundreds of others on here, but I digress.) I have updated my signature and apologize profusely, seriously.

I am assuming it's still ok to PM folks for their code though.

Yes, I am part of that "club" and this is what I was referring to above re "paying it forward". Btw, ICYMI, Tesla now offers lease extensions (up to 6 months), I'm crossing my fingers that it will still be available next year because that would be a no-brainer.

I was thinking the same thing, especially for all of us that got the impossibly cheap lease deals. They can extend it another year for all I care.

Actually, I'm hoping when the time comes to turn it in that the value is so far away from the pay-off that Tesla will negotiate the buy-out price. I think my residual is $82,000 and I don't believe 2015 P85Ds are worth that much right now, let alone in another year.