Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory Deals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Qbenjamin

Frugal But Classy!
Jan 7, 2017
Bravos
I've been watching the inventory site offered by Lasse9432 for a few weeks and have noticed quite a few deals. Unfortunately I'm usually a bit late to pull the trigger. I saw this new S 100D ($73.6K before incentives) today: 5YJSA1E28KF305448 and "attempted" to buy it, but of course I was already too late. With most sellers asking near new prices for their used vehicle, it just makes sense in most cases to spend a few grand more and get the new vehicle.

Was this a lucky forum member that managed to snag this car?

Really good deal on this inventory performance S. Has 922 miles on it

2019 Model S | Tesla

Full Self-Driving Capability
Free Supercharging
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
HEPA Air Filtration System
Smart Air Suspension
Subzero Weather Package
Keyless Entry
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Power Liftgate
Red Brake Calipers
GPS Enabled Homelink
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
All Black Premium Interior
21" Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine Wheels
Glass Roof
Carbon Fiber Décor
Dark Headliner

$113,000 : List price
-$20,000 : Ludicrous mode free for existing owners
-$6000 : Remove FSD option
-$3750 : Tax credits
$83,250

If you can get them to replace the 21" wheels with 19" that's another $4500 bringing the price down to $78,750

^^ Yep there's a bunch like that. They're all pre-raven though.

I've asked about the possibility of removing the 21s but was told the dealers wouldn't have the 19s to replace them with so no. Though I'm sure a different Tesla representative would give me a different answer lol.

If removing FSD is possible though, then I might look into getting one of those, although it won't quite be possible to take delivery before June 30th any more

^^ Yep there's a bunch like that. They're all pre-raven though.

I've asked about the possibility of removing the 21s but was told the dealers wouldn't have the 19s to replace them with so no. Though I'm sure a different Tesla representative would give me a different answer lol.

If removing FSD is possible though, then I might look into getting one of those, although it won't quite be possible to take delivery before June 30th any more

When buying my car I downgraded the wheels. Well the purchase agreement was downgraded but they never bothered to swap the wheels. I'm glad because I got free gray slipstreams! One has a little curb rash though.

Really good deal on this inventory performance S. Has 922 miles on it

2019 Model S | Tesla

Full Self-Driving Capability
Free Supercharging
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
HEPA Air Filtration System
Smart Air Suspension
Subzero Weather Package
Keyless Entry
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Power Liftgate
Red Brake Calipers
GPS Enabled Homelink
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
All Black Premium Interior
21" Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine Wheels
Glass Roof
Carbon Fiber Décor
Dark Headliner

$113,000 : List price
-$20,000 : Ludicrous mode free for existing owners
-$6000 : Remove FSD option
-$3750 : Tax credits
$83,250

If you can get them to replace the 21" wheels with 19" that's another $4500 bringing the price down to $78,750

Where did you find that?

You can't believe teslastats discounts, take a look at this car:

https://www.tesla.com/new/5YJSA1E49KF300356?referral=lasse9342&redirect=no

If you read the car html it clearly stats the discount is "AdjustedSalesDiscountPercentage:6" ie 6%

Teslastats claim its $19,500 which given the car is $114,700 can in no way true. It would mean the car is worth $134,200 new and the discount would be 14%. you can buy a fully spec'd car the same for $128k

I don't know if they're making it up to try and drive traffic to their website and hopefully pick up referrals but it doesn't look right to me at all.

• Informative
Reactions: GeorgeSymonds