Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
seriously! there is a MSM with black interior Performance in inventory. It is $3K more than the car I ordered. But I would lose out on $3,500 state EV rebate because it goes over the limit.

I am torn lol. is $6,500 worth the performance upgrade without white seats or the color I want....

That's true. But now the prices have increased by $1000 for all MYs. I also feel we all got the best rate for a Blue+White combination given they have just now increased the config by almost $1500 (when seen since Jan 12). I also had to be below 55K to get NJ's 2K rebate, so its all the more merrier. But I am still trying to figure out if/how to qualify for fed credit.

Reactions: KangThe
UPDATE (2/4 some time around 2-3am) VIN assigned

EDD: 2/18 - 2/25 Fremont Build
So like... I don't wanna say I called it.... but like I called it.

Updated worksheet:
View attachment 902915

I was assume, by the looks of this, over the next 2-3 days, the three highlighted in blue (myself included) should get their VIN.

I idn't highlight @pg_08 because his 7 seats may be in a different batch and @Kakao98 because he is in Canada, idk how that process works.

Well, I don't know how any process works, but there is defiantly a pattern. The fact that the two people who got their VIN today and that I had them first on the list with this batch... but again, idk I have a lot of work to do so you know... I am doing this.. 🤣

@ElectricT3ch its gotta be us next.

Reactions: chobra
1675527129086.png

Updated worksheet in case anyone cares.

@randomwalk101 I have a feeling your VIN might get assigned with the first group or even before some of us. I have noticed many individuals whose date got pushed back like yours and they randomly got their VIN early. I feel like those individuals in the system are still ahead of others. So I feel like even though your date is Feb 9th, you are probably ahead of me in the system and will likely get your VIN before me. But lets see if that theory holds up.

good luck guys!

MYLR Blue/Black/19/No Tow Location: Northern Virginia
OD: 01/14 noon
@01/17 EDD: 01/31 - 02/28
@01/29 VIN assigned PF66
@01/29 EDD: 02/02 - 02/11
@01/29 DD: 02/09 scheduled appointment.
@02/04 received text - vehicle @pickup location - can pickup as soon on 02/06 - But will pick on planned 02/09

Reactions: zazim and Garlock
I was scheduled for deliver next Saturday but they called me yesterday and car was delivered to me today. Everything looks great. Build quailty is very good compared to my neighbors. Only thing that concerns me is the rear windows are wobbly. Not sure if that is normal or not.

Reactions: hoax.killer
I wonder if people with my exact config (blue/white, no other upgrades) are modifying their orders to add additional options. So I'm not longer waiting behind them in line. I guess some people wanted options that put them over $55K MSRP, which now they can add.

Oh man. I am super stressed out now. My edd is still 2/5 to 3/5. At of 11am. Hopefully it does not get pushed back.

I see in other rooms people are saying Tesla is prioritizing performance. Is that true?? Or it’s what people are assuming?

Oh man. I am super stressed out now. My edd is still 2/5 to 3/5. At of 11am. Hopefully it does not get pushed back.

I see in other rooms people are saying Tesla is prioritizing performance. Is that true?? Or it’s what people are assuming?
They may be as it's higher margin car. But got ahold of a SA on chat and he said my cat should be going into production this coming week. Hopefully vin follows.

Reactions: KangThe and chobra