Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Being that he lives in the Mid-west, I would have to say Fremont. Shanghai is not shipping to the mid-west and Berlin doesn’t start shipping until tomorrow
I was told by an SA that vehicles were not shipping to US from Germany or Shanghai. That everything here would be Fremont or Texas. Thought I read that everything from the east coast to Texas would be from Texas and the rest from Fremont west of Texas. But who knows? Nothing seems to hold true anymore. I just don’t get this priority system. If you order FSD or Performance you get your car quicker. Doesn’t matter when you ordered it. It should be when you order. Not if you ordered the FSD or performance. That’s the fair and equitable way of doing it.

Reactions: Otter2007
I was told by an SA that vehicles were not shipping to US from Germany or Shanghai. That everything here would be Fremont or Texas. Thought I read that everything from the east coast to Texas would be from Texas and the rest from Fremont west of Texas. But who knows? Nothing seems to hold true anymore. I just don’t get this priority system. If you order FSD or Performance you get your car quicker. Doesn’t matter when you ordered it. It should be when you order. Not if you ordered the FSD or performance. That’s the fair and equitable way of doing it.
Sorry, my post was total sarcasm. I was in one of those moods yesterday. Point was, Texas is not yet shipping any cars and if recent evidence holds true, it won't be MYLRs for some time.

Sorry, my post was total sarcasm. I was in one of those moods yesterday. Point was, Texas is not yet shipping any cars and if recent evidence holds true, it won't be MYLRs for some time.
Well if you see all those MY setting outside the back of Giga Texas, they pretty much appear to be MYLRs, at least according to two of the YouTube posters, one being Jeff who does the videos of the plant. So again who knows? I guess all we can do is hope.

Reactions: Otter2007
Well if you see all those MY setting outside the back of Giga Texas, they pretty much appear to be MYLRs, at least according to two of the YouTube posters, one being Jeff who does the videos of the plant. So again who knows? I guess all we can do is hope.
I watch both of their YouTubes. They have never confirmed they are MYLR, just MY. Based on EPA cert of conformity, they may be Standard Range AWD. Since one was seen on the road being used by a Tesla employee, it would seem to probably be that as since no certification of conformity for the new variant of the MYLR has been issued and they can’t use the cars until that is complete

BTW, the other YouTuber is Joe Tegtmeyer.