Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F401 series. Delivered 3/21/22. AMD, heated wipers(software and hardware). I haven't checked for li-ion but I think those 3 things are paired
20220322_185307.jpg

order mines Long Range Model Y, white exterior, black interior, 7 seater, 20" wheels, FSD, no tow to NYC. mid-late Jan 2022, orgianlly EDD is somewhere in sept after a few weeks the EDD kept moving back and forth. as early as March then recently to July-Sept 2022. this is with FSD included. Recently due to increase interest rate and unknown waiting period, i had decided to remove the FSD, but the EDD still did not change. Hopefully it will stay that way. does delivery to NYC usually this long?

order mines Long Range Model Y, white exterior, black interior, 7 seater, 20" wheels, FSD, no tow to NYC. mid-late Jan 2022, orgianlly EDD is somewhere in sept after a few weeks the EDD kept moving back and forth. as early as March then recently to July-Sept 2022. this is with FSD included. Recently due to increase interest rate and unknown waiting period, i had decided to remove the FSD, but the EDD still did not change. Hopefully it will stay that way. does delivery to NYC usually this long?
I think it’s hard to say. Nothing stays the same. It keeps changing. I’m in NC and mine has changed like 5 or 6 times now.

Reactions: Otter2007