Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! I now got that check mark flagged. Now let's see what EDD I get. I'll keep you'll posted.

You'll need to complete your order profile by telling them your payment type (cash, loan, lease) and giving them a scanned copy of your drivers license. Most people suggest to put "cash" even if you are financing until you get a VIN assigned as that will prevent multiple credit checks and may speed up things in general. Once you've completed the tasks you will have a check mark by "Prepare for Delivery" under overview and after a few days you will get a EDD like the rest of us. Delaying finishing your profile will likely delay getting a VIN.
I did the updated yesterday and today the EDD now reflects June 04 - July 02. I'm sure it will continue to update on an ongoing basis and hopefully there's a more realistic timeframe after Q1.

That’s a bummer but could be worse! I ordered 1/18 and it says feb 22-March 22 maybe you just missed that batch or the config is different somehow. Hope mine stays as is.
Logged into the app today and saw an update delivery date March 15-31! Well that is a lot better.

Attachments

• F36819D8-0863-4C8E-AC23-19A2D4813EA2.jpeg
    F36819D8-0863-4C8E-AC23-19A2D4813EA2.jpeg
    345.4 KB · Views: 314
Praise God! I literally prayed for an early delivery and I got one! I got a call this morning from the sales associate saying they had a Red model Y available. The caveat was it had 2 features I didn't want. I asked what they were and she said a tow hitch and 20s. So an extra 3K. I thought about it for a while, asked about the chip, build date (4 days ago), mileage (3 miles), double paned windows, etc. I knew I had to take it! They said it'd be ready today. My financing and trade in were still good. I literally placed my order 15 days ago and was frustrated with the waiting process. Stockton said they had a priority list which is really just a list of people that if they get a similar config they'd call and give us the first right of refusal. I drove 90 miles back with no issues, added my accessories and started charging. It's truly a dream come true!

Praise God! I literally prayed for an early delivery and I got one! I got a call this morning from the sales associate saying they had a Red model Y available. The caveat was it had 2 features I didn't want. I asked what they were and she said a tow hitch and 20s. So an extra 3K. I thought about it for a while, asked about the chip, build date (4 days ago), mileage (3 miles), double paned windows, etc. I knew I had to take it! They said it'd be ready today. My financing and trade in were still good. I literally placed my order 15 days ago and was frustrated with the waiting process. Stockton said they had a priority list which is really just a list of people that if they get a similar config they'd call and give us the first right of refusal. I drove 90 miles back with no issues, added my accessories and started charging. It's truly a dream come true!
Awesome good to hear! Good luck with it! They offered me a different when I initially asked If my delivery date was true. I was tempted but my wife said black seats were a no go and to wait. Did you trade in with Tesla? I finally got a trade in value from them and it was absurdly low. Has anyone had that issue? I am going to sell the car myself.

Congratulations to you. Us older orders can’t do that. We have to pay current prices if the config changes. Since there was no price increase since your order, you just had to pay for the added items.

Order date 1/13/22

MYLR with 20"wheels, blue, tow hitch, no FSD.

Original estimate July 2022 but thanks to a recent post in this thread, learned I hadn't clicked through and completed payment info. Today showing estimate:

3/17-3/31

Ha, well now mine has updated again to June-July!

I wonder if that March timeframe was a generic placeholder for their ordering system. Anyway, not a big deal for me as my son graduates college in June, so will have more cash on hand to pay for this thing.

My EDD just went from 6/11-7/13 to December. Just checked my account and I haven't selected a trade-in which may have caused my order to not be "complete".

I'm hoping to get the 4680 updates but I figured my original June-July EDD would suffice. I wonder if this December EDD will change once I update trade-in details.