Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your order is only a few days old. The August is a placeholder EDD, it should update in a few days , but based on current, it will still be around August, probably
Thank you! My lease isn't up for a year so I am patient. It would be fun to get it in June though and drive all summer. Maybe GigaT will help speed things up. But unlike just about everyone else on the forum, I am not excited about getting any of the first off the Texas line.

MYLR, Midnight/Black interior/no tow/FSD
OD: 1/16
EDD: November 2022

Looking back through this thread, I'm led to believe that after completing my profile (which I did today by adding my trade-in information), the EDD will move up considerably? Fingers crossed, but I'm also saving for a larger down payment so I'm actually hoping not too much earlier.

Awesome good to hear! Good luck with it! They offered me a different when I initially asked If my delivery date was true. I was tempted but my wife said black seats were a no go and to wait. Did you trade in with Tesla? I finally got a trade in value from them and it was absurdly low. Has anyone had that issue? I am going to sell the car myself.
Yes I did a trade in. They were actually the highest of the 5 I tried.

Ordered an MX LR in November '21, EDD is March 2023.

Decided today to order a Y for now.

MYP MSM FSD
Order: 1/31/22, EDD: March 2022. LA pickup.
Updated EDD: March 15 - 31, 2022

Asked advisor when I should apply for financing, and they said to hold on. Implied it could slow down delivery if it’s not ready, so waiting on their advice.

MYLR, Midnight/Black interior/no tow/FSD
OD: 1/16
EDD: November 2022

Looking back through this thread, I'm led to believe that after completing my profile (which I did today by adding my trade-in information), the EDD will move up considerably? Fingers crossed, but I'm also saving for a larger down payment so I'm actually hoping not too much earlier.
This is really strange. I ordered after you and mine just says August 2022. MYLR, White/white/no tow/no FSD. If you go out there and try to configure the same way does it still say November?

Updated EDD: March 15 - 31, 2022

Asked advisor when I should apply for financing, and they said to hold on. Implied it could slow down delivery if it’s not ready, so waiting on their advice.
Correct, its only good for 60 days, if for some reason your order is delayed, offer will expire and you will need to reapply. Once you get your VIN, your SA can change it back to Finance and you can start the process.

Praise God! I literally prayed for an early delivery and I got one! I got a call this morning from the sales associate saying they had a Red model Y available. The caveat was it had 2 features I didn't want. I asked what they were and she said a tow hitch and 20s. So an extra 3K. I thought about it for a while, asked about the chip, build date (4 days ago), mileage (3 miles), double paned windows, etc. I knew I had to take it! They said it'd be ready today. My financing and trade in were still good. I literally placed my order 15 days ago and was frustrated with the waiting process. Stockton said they had a priority list which is really just a list of people that if they get a similar config they'd call and give us the first right of refusal. I drove 90 miles back with no issues, added my accessories and started charging. It's truly a dream come true!