Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MYLR back in June, 21. (White, + tow)

I hadn't joined forums or anything as just "waiting" but started reading forums and seeing people order WAY after me get cars, so figure I'll post to see what info I get. Window is currently 2/13-3/13, but with my luck I'm sure there's a giga factory out there that hasn't even broken ground destined to build my Y

MYLR5, Midnight Silver/Black Interior, 19" Gemini Wheels
Ordered: 1/27/2022 (finished payment info on 1/31, smh)
Current EDD: Jun 18 - July 16

The only thing I’ll be watching closely is that I have a vacation scheduled starting July 15… I’ll be watching the swing and hope it either comes earlier or after my trip.

I hear you. I'm scheduled for April 17th-May 15th so far for my MYP and I'm holding off on selling my Model 3 LR AWD until it's closer. Strangely Tesla gave me the best offer as of a week ago so I'll have to see what happens between now and then.
I got offered 38k from Tesla for a 2020 LR and I said definitely not, went to a dealer in town and they gave me 46k no questions asked so I went on and got rid of it early just so it would be off my finances

I got offered 38k from Tesla for a 2020 LR and I said definitely not, went to a dealer in town and they gave me 46k no questions asked so I went on and got rid of it early just so it would be off my finances
Interesting as Tesla offered $45k for my Model 3 LR AWD with FSD. Tried Carvana, Vroom, Show me the vin and the most anybody else did was $42k. I do have 41k miles on it so that might have hurt my chances. I'll definitely try my local dealers once I get closer however they would have to beat $45k + the sales tax I would not have to pay.

Ordered MYLR back in June, 21. (White, + tow)

I hadn't joined forums or anything as just "waiting" but started reading forums and seeing people order WAY after me get cars, so figure I'll post to see what info I get. Window is currently 2/13-3/13, but with my luck I'm sure there's a giga factory out there that hasn't even broken ground destined to build my Y
No hold, nothing? No expired Finance or Trade in offer? When did you complete your profile? No way should a June order still be waiting without some sort of issue. Your EDD is what I would expect to see for a September order.

No hold, nothing? No expired Finance or Trade in offer? When did you complete your profile? No way should a June order still be waiting without some sort of issue. Your EDD is what I would expect to see for a September order.
When I placed the order I called a local SA to ask about trade in and the guy told me to indicate I wanted trade-in but not to fill it out, which is how it sat for a month. Eventually I called again because I kinda wanted to change the color, and another SA told me to leave the trade-in incomplete (as well as telling me I'd lose my place in line). I think in August when my date had been pushed back to December i said screw it and completed the trade in info, and the date has slipped ever since.

I called and weaseled my way into various managers, back in October and they promised to call if my config came up again and someone couldn't take delivery. So, I know that those two months prolly affected a lot. I'm not thrilled, but maybe I'll get a TX model. Who knows

When I placed the order I called a local SA to ask about trade in and the guy told me to indicate I wanted trade-in but not to fill it out, which is how it sat for a month. Eventually I called again because I kinda wanted to change the color, and another SA told me to leave the trade-in incomplete (as well as telling me I'd lose my place in line). I think in August when my date had been pushed back to December i said screw it and completed the trade in info, and the date has slipped ever since.

I called and weaseled my way into various managers, back in October and they promised to call if my config came up again and someone couldn't take delivery. So, I know that those two months prolly affected a lot. I'm not thrilled, but maybe I'll get a TX model. Who knows
I should say that in October the reason I called is because my trade in offer expired and I wanted to know if I should renew it or not, and the SA told me to leave it expired until I got a VIN, which seemed wrong, and that's why I started pounding various numbers in the non-local 800 number to talk to somebody and let them know what the SAs were telling me