Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe prices are high due to irrational decisions like President Biden arbitrarily shutting down pipeline projects.
Hmmm CA prices are always higher because CA requires higher fuel grade and additives. Our 40 million population requires it to sustain a minimum standard in healthy air and reduce air toxins. The oil prices are very complicated to blame one action on them, most of all they are speculative by the international market so main reason why I want to move to EV vehicle. I'm tired of riding the wave of oil barrels cost.

Hmmm CA prices are always higher because CA requires higher fuel grade and additives. Our 40 million population requires it to sustain a minimum standard in healthy air and reduce air toxins. The oil prices are very complicated to blame one action on them, most of all they are speculative by the international market so main reason why I want to move to EV vehicle. I'm tired of riding the wave of oil barrels cost.
On the plus side, price for gas on either cost is the exact same to fill up your Tesla.

$0

We got caught in the Atlanta gas shortage last summer. We were not watching the news and spent the night in a Holiday Inn that had no AC and limited staff. Husband saw a gas truck driving by at 3am and followed it. They only wanted to sell $10 of gas per customer. He got enough gas to get us to Tennessee. Since then I have wanted to have one electric and one gas vehicle.

Hey that's great news, ordered 1/28, EDD was august 2022 but moved to June 12th after moved 'manage account' to payment screen (cash). I also did trade-in but will prob. expire by time of Vin# assigned. I got a better quote thru Carvana at $4k more then Tesla offering. I'd strongly suggest you check the sell in offer to Carvana!! ;-). You will have to resubmit your trade-in when EDD is a month out.
Good advice, one question. In WA state, if you trade-in you get a tax break for the difference between new car purchase - trade in value. This amounts to an additional 10% effectively to the trade-in value. I assume if you sell directly to Carvana/others, you don't enjoy the tax break, or am I missing something?

Good advice, one question. In WA state, if you trade-in you get a tax break for the difference between new car purchase - trade in value. This amounts to an additional 10% effectively to the trade-in value. I assume if you sell directly to Carvana/others, you don't enjoy the tax break, or am I missing something?
yes , they are missing out. Those other places MAY pay more depending on the vehicle, the online gave me crap for my truck, I have to see what Tesla will offer before I complain ;)
Here in MASS same thing, if you trade a 60k car for a 60k car there will be no sales tax. So I am hoping to trade to Tesla

Reactions: Otter2007
Hmmm Im not sure because we dont get that nice offer in CA. You may want to review the WA state offer probably on their State Agency collects state revenue site.

yes , they are missing out. Those other places MAY pay more depending on the vehicle, the online gave me crap for my truck, I have to see what Tesla will offer before I complain ;)
Here in MASS same thing, if you trade a 60k car for a 60k car there will be no sales tax. So I am hoping to trade to Tesla
Did you try Carvana? They offetrres high kelly blue book for our 2 used cars.

use plastic-dip on the hubcaps and the outer edge of the rim itself, which just barely shows on outer edge of hubcap.
Cant for the life of me imagine cutting my range for wheel/tire combination that doesn’t ride as well and costs extra.
These covers might be an option. People appear to have favorable opinions of them elsewhere in these forums and on YouTube. Laminar Black - Set of 4 Wheel Covers