Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time reader, first time poster - thought I would add my name to the list!

MYLR, Black/Black, 5 Seater, 19 inch, no tow, no FSD

OD: 12/29/21
EDD1: July 2022
EDD2: Apr16-May16 2022
EDD3: August 2022 <-- my trade-in offer expired and so I no longer had a complete profile
EDD4: Jun3-July1 2022 <-- resubmitted trade-in offer and was approved again
EDD got pushed to August 2022, anyone else seeing this push back? Frustrating…

Reactions: Otter2007
I started using Discord last week to be alerted when any Model Ys were posted on Tesla’s inventory page. I’ve gotten probably 50-60 alerts in that time, but none ever matched what I was looking for until today. Tesla posted the exact model & trim I had ordered so I jumped on it. It’s going to cost me $1000 to get it shipped to GA from NJ, but now I don’t have to wait until possibly July or later to get it. I trying to get Tesla to credit back the $250 from my first order, but not having much luck on that yet.

Mine has been August 2022 all along and has not changed.
This could be an indication that your profile is not yet complete. I had same issue back when I first ordered. After I completed profile, EDD updated to one with actual dates. Make sure you have completed your Trade in and Payment Method. I would advise setting Trade in to not trading in and Payment to Cash. Trade in offers and Finance expire and would have to be refreshed. Both of these can be switched after you get a VIN, your SA can do this and does it often.

To validate, on the web page, Click on the ! above Next Steps. It should look like the below and show Prepare for Delivery as complete.

Reactions: Otter2007
I started using Discord last week to be alerted when any Model Ys were posted on Tesla’s inventory page. I’ve gotten probably 50-60 alerts in that time, but none ever matched what I was looking for until today. Tesla posted the exact model & trim I had ordered so I jumped on it. It’s going to cost me $1000 to get it shipped to GA from NJ, but now I don’t have to wait until possibly July or later to get it. I trying to get Tesla to credit back the $250 from my first order, but not having much luck on that yet.
I was cautioned when I was about to buy one the guy mentioned I'd have to be taxes on the vehicle in GA and TX. (Not sure what to believe there).

As I was only aware I'd have to pay for delivery FROM GA. So I've been waiting for a Texas to pop up with the specs I want.

This could be an indication that your profile is not yet complete. I had same issue back when I first ordered. After I completed profile, EDD updated to one with actual dates. Make sure you have completed your Trade in and Payment Method. I would advise setting Trade in to not trading in and Payment to Cash. Trade in offers and Finance expire and would have to be refreshed. Both of these can be switched after you get a VIN, your SA can do this and does it often.

To validate, on the web page, Click on the ! above Next Steps. It should look like the below and show Prepare for Delivery as complete.

I agree with the suggestions. Mine showed august until I selected trade in and payment to cash. I will let trade in expire because I found better offer with Carvana online- $3k more. Good luck! My EDD chg to March 15 to June 12th then now April 16th. 🤣

MYLR5 20” rims. Started and completed order 1/29/22. EDD started atJuly 2022. Now EDD is June 15 - July23.

Has anyone’s EDD change with same order date?
Hey - I'm near your order date but on 1/28/22. MYLR 7 (so 7 seater) standard rims, black int, color blue, hitch, no FSD. EDD was August then after completed trade in and payment to cash it locked on March 21. Then moved to June 15th... for 3 weeks. Then moved again today to April 16th, so we will see - hopefully in early March it stays on April 16th or sooner. I expect to let trade-in expire and update upon acceptance of Vin#. I'll do trade in with Carvana because we got $3k more then Tesla offer. ;-) Good Luck! Location - Vacaville, CA (only 1 hr from Fremont factory lol).

MYP Silver/black
OD: 1/31
EDD 3/15 - 3/31

No vin yet and haven’t uploaded my pictures for trade yet. Do y’all suggest I remove the trade until I get a VIN?
Hmmm, could wait until you get Vin# then have SA or Tesla cust serv update trade in. Honestly I thought Tesla trade in was high but I did Carvana (didn't know it was option) and they offered $3k more. So maybe check that out it's very convenient. Good Luck!

I was cautioned when I was about to buy one the guy mentioned I'd have to be taxes on the vehicle in GA and TX. (Not sure what to believe there).

As I was only aware I'd have to pay for delivery FROM GA. So I've been waiting for a Texas to pop up with the specs I want.
I already have the paperwork with the pricing and it only shows GA sales tax and the $1000 delivery fee. I hate paying the $1000, but it sure beats waiting until possibly July to get the car. Plus the value of my Model 3 trade in could drop more than $1000 between now and July.