Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
use plastic-dip on the hubcaps and the outer edge of the rim itself, which just barely shows on outer edge of hubcap.
Cant for the life of me imagine cutting my range for wheel/tire combination that doesn’t ride as well and costs extra.
I thought the gemini wheels were black, 19" ?

I plastidipped my truck rims

Did you try Carvana? They offetrres high kelly blue book for our 2 used cars.
I think carvana had to have me being the car somewhere or they lowballed it. Can't remember but many were low.
Actually I think t was carvana that was like 18k ls and CarMax needed me to come in KBB did instant buy at like $48k but gave $64k as trade in number 🤷

I think carvana had to have me being the car somewhere or they lowballed it. Can't remember but many were low.
Actually I think t was carvana that was like 18k ls and CarMax needed me to come in KBB did instant buy at like $48k but gave $64k as trade in number 🤷
hmmm, that sucks - I hope you find a better offer. Carvana will pick up the car from your house unlike Carmax ;-).

Yes, my EDD was pushed back to 12/22, as well. Ordered on 1/15/22. Same initial schedule as yours. Changed to 6/5-7/3, then to 12/22.
IF you did a trade in, it expires after 30 days. That can throw you way back. That and Finance, 60 days. Set Trade in to No, can change once you get VIN, Payment Method, set to Cash. Can also be changed back after VINed

Reactions: Otter2007
IF you did a trade in, it expires after 30 days. That can throw you way back. That and Finance, 60 days. Set Trade in to No, can change once you get VIN, Payment Method, set to Cash. Can also be changed back after VINe
IF you did a trade in, it expires after 30 days. That can throw you way back. That and Finance, 60 days. Set Trade in to No, can change once you get VIN, Payment Method, set to Cash. Can also be changed back after VINed
My order did not include financing or trade-in. I wonder if the rescheduled delivery date has something to do with Austin gigafactory production. I live in SC and will be take delivery in Savannah, GA. I heard the Austin plant will serve the eastern half of the US when certification is complete. My order is pretty straight-forward: white MYLR5|black interior|19" wheels|no tow|no FSD.

Once you have a VIN and a narrow window for delivery. I am 3/2-4. Does the app change from “we are building your car” to shipped or something like that? Just curious since mine still says we are building your car not sure how long it takes to deliver all the way to Florida.

MYLR5 20” rims. Started and completed order 1/29/22. EDD started atJuly 2022. Now EDD is June 15 - July23.

Has anyone’s EDD change with same order date?
Funny I had same order date 1/29/22 MY LR 7 seater, tow hitch, blue, included 19” rims. EDD was August then (after I completed steps to payment cash)March 18th . Now it moved to June 12th - July 16th. Im hoping it moves back to May lol.

1/29/22 - Ordered MYLR 5-seat - Midnight Silver with premium black interior, 20’’ Induction Wheels, no tow hitch, no FSD. Original EDD was August 2022.

I completed my profile on 1/31/22 (and changed payment to cash). On 2/3, EDD moved up to June 6 - July 4.