Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, another change in EDD, from June-July to July-September.

Screen Shot 03-15-22 at 10.13 AM.PNG

Reactions: Otter2007
Oh strange, wonder if it's the 20" wheels. I ordered on 1/28 completed 2/2. MYL7 - stock wheels and blk int. color blue with tow. No FSD. EDD June 18 - July 16th. I'm hoping in April/May we get bumped up to May/June.
The SA told me last month that my MYLR was scheduled to start building the first of 2nd quarter AND that it would be coming from the Austin factory AND have the new 4680s. 🤣 Not sure how she knows that for a fact, but here's hoping.

The SA told me last month that my MYLR was scheduled to start building the first of 2nd quarter AND that it would be coming from the Austin factory AND have the new 4680s. 🤣 Not sure how she knows that for a fact, but here's hoping.
SA on Sunday said nothing with 4680 being built right now. She kept saying "you'll have the latest battery technology but 4680 isn't available" when I asked about battery cells

@PNWLeccy yes, I got assigned a VIN around March 4th, and have a delivery appointment this Saturday. Hoping everything follows through... Hopefully, everyone else sees EDD shift once GigaTexas gets up and running.
Congrats! What was your order date? Looks like you are missing signature w/ details.

I'm hoping for my original June-July EDD to capitalize on battery updates but don't necessarily want to wait until December

Congrats! What was your order date? Looks like you are missing signature w/ details.

I'm hoping for my original June-July EDD to capitalize on battery updates but don't necessarily want to wait until December
Thanks! Just added it :), never really looked into how to do it. Yes, I think with all of the price increases happening lately, fewer people will be ordering, so hopefully, this lessens Tesla's demand issue and moves up some prior orders. And yes, 12 months waiting is quite a long time...

Thanks! Just added it :), never really looked into how to do it. Yes, I think with all of the price increases happening lately, fewer people will be ordering, so hopefully, this lessens Tesla's demand issue and moves up some prior orders. And yes, 12 months waiting is quite a long time...
Interesting that we have basically the same OD and the same exact config but your EDD is so much earlier. I'll probably hold off inquiring about my order since I really don't want it until battery updates are seen in the wild but I'm just curious why my EDD was pushed so far back

Interesting that we have basically the same OD and the same exact config but your EDD is so much earlier. I'll probably hold off inquiring about my order since I really don't want it until battery updates are seen in the wild but I'm just curious why my EDD was pushed so far back
I know right, honestly think it was someone who may have canceled their order and I got lucky for once. Will not believe it until I am sitting in the car though!

Oh strange, wonder if it's the 20" wheels. I ordered on 1/28 completed 2/2. MYL7 - stock wheels and blk int. color blue with tow. No FSD. EDD June 18 - July 16th. I'm hoping in April/May we get bumped up to May/June.
I ordered on Jan 1st completed Jan 4th a MYLR, silver, 19inch, 7 seater, Black interior, trailer hitch. EDD June 10 - July 8th. In Phoenix. We are close in our dates.

I ordered on Jan 1st completed Jan 4th a MYLR, silver, 19inch, 7 seater, Black interior, trailer hitch. EDD June 10 - July 8th. In Phoenix. We are close in our dates.
awesome thanks for sharing... you completed about 25 days before me so makes sense why my EDD moved to June 16th. Funny at one time it stayed at April -May for like 2 weeks but kinda guessed that was a fluke. lol. Location: Vacaville, Northern Calif.

Reactions: dmccorkle33