Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am scheduled for delivery on Wednesday, Saw the car it arrived this afternoon at 3 PM

It might be earlier as well... I was Aug 18th to Sep 22, picking up tomorrow and it is an Austin VIN. I will be picking from the Schaumburg location
Give me some of that luck please 🥺. Austin and no need for 2 weeks. I am a week from my 2 week window and still no updates yet. Picking up at Grand Ave in Chicago.

OD: 1/9

MYLR / black/black/ 5 seat/ 20” wheels/ no tow/ no dsd

Original EDD : July 2022

EDD has moved around like crazy ranging from June till August. Had a two week window of July 25th-August 8th but that changed on July 24th to August 26th- September 30th. Updated on July 28th to EDD of August 2nd - August 15th.

As of today EDD is still August 2nd - August 15th but no VIN or email for delivery yet. Fingers crossed it doesn’t move again. Also, I’m in Utah so not sure how much that affects with delivery time.

MYLR / black/black/ 5 seat/ 20” wheels/ no tow/ no fsd

EDD has moved around like crazy ranging from June till August. Had a two week window of July 25th-August 8th but that changed on July 24th to August 26th- September 30th. Updated on July 28th to EDD of August 2nd - August 15th.

As of today EDD is still August 2nd - August 15th but no VIN or email for delivery yet. Fingers crossed it doesn’t move again. Also, I’m in Utah so not sure how much that affects with delivery time.

MYLR / black/black/ 5 seat/ 20” wheels/ no tow/ no dsd

Update EDD now : august 31-October 5

Reactions: MODEVIL
Hello everyone. First post in the forum. Started lurking in the forum after placing my order back in January. But, after 7 months of excruciating wait, watching numerous people jump ahead by changing to MYP/adding FSD, and my steadfast refusal to pay for features that I didn't need to take delivery sooner, I finally have some good news to share. I received a VIN today.

MYLR / Red-Black / Tow / Basic autopilot.
OD: 01/03 (ordered from the Seattle Tesla store). Updated to add tow-hitch on 01/26.
Original EDD: July.
<insert numerous EDD changes>
Last week EDD changed to: July 7 - July 21 (First two-week window). Got text to enter trade-in info.
Today: Got VIN and EDD changed to Aug 3 - Aug 7.

Oh no!!! This does not give me hope. Sitting at 8/23 - 9/6 right now with no VIN and no text from Tesla about a trade in.
Sorry to hear that. This is Tesla's history of screwing over the MYLR people. Just can't understand it.
Thanks guys. I’m hoping it’s just a placeholder. I saw a bunch of pushes to ridiculous dates after being steady for a bit, but who knows. Tesla don’t even know 🤷🏻‍♂️

Posting first time. January 2022 OD. Current EDD Nov22-Jan3
MYLR5, White-Ext, Blk-Int, 19”, no FSD/EAP/Tow, location NJ
I am guessing location also matters where are all the LRs getting assigned to.