Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is crazy. That’s got to change. Especially when we’re hearing that Austin has ramped up they’re shipping.
Ordered 01/31/22
MYLR, Blue, 20" Induction wheels, Black Interior, 7Seat, Tow, No FSD.

EDD: July 12- July
EDD: July31-August 11
Current EDD: January 13 - March 10,2023
I wonder if it's to do with the 7 seat config. I ordered 7 seats too... kinda regretting it now as my youngest will be too big by the time I get it :cool:

Yeah I live like 20minutes from Giga Texas. It just sucks the delivery window gets down to two weeks then I get pushed back 5-7 more months lol.
I wish I lived as close as you do. I’d go to the headquarters and ask how the process works as far as building and delivering our cars. Why do MYP and the new MYSR get priority over the MYLRs? This is an unfair process. Why does our dates keep jumping around like they do? Any other questions you have.

I wish I lived as close as you do. I’d go to the headquarters and ask how the process works as far as building and delivering our cars. Why do MYP and the new MYSR get priority over the MYLRs? This is an unfair process. Why does our dates keep jumping around like they do? Any other questions you have.
I'm a long time Tesla fan and have been very patient but I'm also getting really frustrated. I'm spending more time looking at info on the Kia EV6 and Polestar 3, coming out in October. I was in LA in June (my original EDD from my January order) and there are Tesla Model 3 and Y everywhere and a very large number of them with new car tags. I also read that Autonomy car lease service, based in Socal is expanding to the Model Y and expects to take delivery of 200 Model 3 and Y per week. I'm considering getting on a list for one of the above and buy whichever comes to me first.

I'm a long time Tesla fan and have been very patient but I'm also getting really frustrated. I'm spending more time looking at info on the Kia EV6 and Polestar 3, coming out in October. I was in LA in June (my original EDD from my January order) and there are Tesla Model 3 and Y everywhere and a very large number of them with new car tags. I also read that Autonomy car lease service, based in Socal is expanding to the Model Y and expects to take delivery of 200 Model 3 and Y per week. I'm considering getting on a list for one of the above and buy whichever comes to me first.
Exactly. This wait is totally uncalled for. Don’t understand why, but they just jump around filling orders depending on what you order. MYP orders get precedence. Now the MYSR getting precedence. It’s disheartening to see people on here that got tired of waiting and changed their orders to an MYP, then screwing the rest of us. I refuse to do that. I’m not going to screw over anyone else just to get mine quicker. Sorry, but that’s how I feel. My window is coming up on 16 August but I won’t hold my breath.

My original order was MYLR/Blue/19"/5 Seat/Tow/No FSD placed on 1/26/22. Today I removed tow and added EAP. Curious to see how this affects my EDD (which is currently Oct 1 - Nov 12).
EDD bumped up to Aug 23 - Sep 6. This is my first 2 week window.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220802-103126_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220802-103126_Tesla.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 60
The waiting game for me is over; just took delivery today. Panel gaps and interior were within spec.

Wishing everyone a quick delivery.
I am scheduled for delivery on Wednesday, Saw the car it arrived this afternoon at 3 PM
EDD bumped up to Aug 23 - Sep 6. This is my first 2 week window.
It might be earlier as well... I was Aug 18th to Sep 22, picking up tomorrow and it is an Austin VIN. I will be picking from the Schaumburg location

Reactions: PaulSeivert