Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got V10 - Ontario

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am so happy. Feels like Christmas :)

48841855506_6eee2c5c5c_c.jpg

48841855631_87ca486093_b.jpg

48841855611_ed77fd0478_c.jpg

Reactions: McCaesar
I still have not received V10. I've got M3 w/SRP and AP. Any idea why I didn't get it yet? I didn't plug my car in this weekend...but It was parked in garage with wifi.... does the car need to be plugged in to receive it? Should I contact Tesla about it?

I still have not received V10. I've got M3 w/SRP and AP. Any idea why I didn't get it yet? I didn't plug my car in this weekend...but It was parked in garage with wifi.... does the car need to be plugged in to receive it? Should I contact Tesla about it?
There's multiple reasons why you might not have it yet. There have been reports of doing a hard reboot on the car and keeping it on wifi for a few hours after that. But even with the 'advanced' download option there is a queue because who actually picks standard for software update download? Basically if everyone selects advanced then there are still some prioritisation that happens. All I can say is be patient, it will come.

There's multiple reasons why you might not have it yet. There have been reports of doing a hard reboot on the car and keeping it on wifi for a few hours after that. But even with the 'advanced' download option there is a queue because who actually picks standard for software update download? Basically if everyone selects advanced then there are still some prioritisation that happens. All I can say is be patient, it will come.

Hard reboot as in the 2 steering wheel buttons and the brake down for 20 seconds? Have you heard of people have success after doing this?

Being very patient... but I want all the new toys! :)

Kids just love the caraoke option.
It's funny how when I saw this feature, that I thought to myself "there are so many things Tesla can fix before spending time on this" (e.g weekday and weekend schedule for charging)
And this is such a big hit my kid's it's unbelievable

Not in my wildest imagination

Yes, I just feel so much younger with this Tesla, always smiling. Netflix, Caraoke, youtube and Spotify. Driving is no longer boring.

Christmas comes early for us.

Why are so many caraoke songs not in the original singers voice
I hate how Tesla's version of Freddie mercury sounds in queen songs
Pretty sure all of the songs are like that in caraoke aren't they? I like to think part of the point is it makes you sound less horrible if they have a 'discount' version of Freddie singing along side you. :p

One thing I wish is if there was a way to search specific songs to play....unless it's there and I just didn't see the option.

Pretty sure all of the songs are like that in caraoke aren't they? I like to think part of the point is it makes you sound less horrible if they have a 'discount' version of Freddie singing along side you. :p

One thing I wish is if there was a way to search specific songs to play....unless it's there and I just didn't see the option.
Yes, you can search everything from the "music" screen when you make it full size. Then you can filter to caraoke.

What I need is the ability to create a caraoke playlist, because my son just wants to hear the songs from the Disney Cars movie, and none of the others.

• Informative
Reactions: pcons
My Model 3 has a "Software Downloading Update" that's stuck. It not downloading. Noticed it about a week ago. Wifi seems to be working fine. Tried rebooting. Nothing. And my teslacam icon is missing on my screen. I guess ill have to call the mobiletech. Anyone else have this problem?