Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered 90D in Manchester, England

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning all,

Inspired by earlier posts - I have ordered a 90D for March 16 delivery, all being well. I'm based in Manchester, England, my lease on BMW 730 ends then. In UK, we have a growing coverage of superchargers, plus Tesla has an agreement now with a big provider Ecotricity [which must have been covered elsewhere on this forum].

I felt the 90 gave me the security of more range, plus four wheel drive for winter conditions and performance. I don't feel I need the extra power in the P90D. I also have a preference for 19" wheels, again comfort over appearance.

Today was browsing ideas for a centre console.

I have been reading the forum for some time, thanks for all the info you share.

I will post if I have anything new to share here.

Regards,

Tony

Good morning all,

Inspired by earlier posts - I have ordered a 90D for March 16 delivery, all being well. I'm based in Manchester, England, my lease on BMW 730 ends then. In UK, we have a growing coverage of superchargers, plus Tesla has an agreement now with a big provider Ecotricity [which must have been covered elsewhere on this forum].

I felt the 90 gave me the security of more range, plus four wheel drive for winter conditions and performance. I don't feel I need the extra power in the P90D. I also have a preference for 19" wheels, again comfort over appearance.

Today was browsing ideas for a centre console.

I have been reading the forum for some time, thanks for all the info you share.

I will post if I have anything new to share here.

Regards,

Tony

Congrats Tony! But the question is did you get it in Man United Red or Man City Blue??? ;)

Congrats Tony! But the question is did you get it in Man United Red or Man City Blue??? ;)

Hi

I am a United fan. I live and grew up around 4 miles from Old Trafford. I'm 59 now and I am lucky my Dad first took me to see United home to Liverpool in October 1962!

My Dad still watches on TV and is 86!

United not so good today, but I enjoyed the Rugby World Cup final on TV. Last 20 minutes were exciting.

Anyway, I have ordered plain white with pano roof, but I have learnt about dipping and it interests me. There is a paint shop near me that does this. Might turn it purple for next winter :wink:

I'm still looking for the forum rules, or how to ask the mods - how many posts to get a signature, and can we post an ad on Panjo, then promote the ad on the forum?

All the best epicsurf, are you a soccer fan?

Regards,

Tony

Hey tony

i too ordered my 90D last week :) ordered lots of addons so I can't wait for it to come!
mine shows Jan 2016 when I ordered it and delivery to Birmingham, apparently we can change this to Stockport later this month when the Stockport site is finished!