Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been following this thread, and observed the debacle that is 562-gate :)

532 is the latest number. *592* posted that they thought Andrew Wolfe left something out of his itemization because 592's itemization was the same price with the wall charger. This caused a bunch of people to think 592 had gotten the e-mail, but it's just that he used the new web configurator. Then AnOutsider thought that the (incorrect) 592 he saw was actually 562.

I apologize if this has been covered, but after you get the "Finalize your order" email, how long do you actually have to make the decisions and finalize it? A week? Two weeks? I'm Sig #721 and I'd love to do the test drive on June 23/24 before I pull the trigger. Anyone who's been paying close attention here hazard a guess which week's batch I'll be in?

I apologize if this has been covered, but after you get the "Finalize your order" email, how long do you actually have to make the decisions and finalize it? A week? Two weeks? I'm Sig #721 and I'd love to do the test drive on June 23/24 before I pull the trigger. Anyone who's been paying close attention here hazard a guess which week's batch I'll be in?

One month. I'm not sure if they give it to you in days (30 or 31). My dad's in the same boat: he got his time to order email last week and is putting it off until he can go to the June 23/24 event.

One month. I'm not sure if they give it to you in days (30 or 31). My dad's in the same boat: he got his time to order email last week and is putting it off until he can go to the June 23/24 event.

It's a little different if you want to calculate exactly. You'll get your mail asking you to start the configuration process as it's convenient. You could easily take a week if you wished. Once you have chosen your spec you will receive your purchase agreement which needs to be signed within 30 days and then you're locked in. There's nothing I've seen or heard that would stop you choosing what you think you'll want and then change it after your test drive. Tesla knows there will be people in your situation; so it would be normal for them to be flexible.

It's a little different if you want to calculate exactly. You'll get your mail asking you to start the configuration process as it's convenient. You could easily take a week if you wished. Once you have chosen your spec you will receive your purchase agreement which needs to be signed within 30 days and then you're locked in. There's nothing I've seen or heard that would stop you choosing what you think you'll want and then change it after your test drive. Tesla knows there will be people in your situation; so it would be normal for them to be flexible.

speaking of. How long until you received your MVPA Nigel?

Interesting. I'm still waiting here.

I was exaggerating somewhat.....I checked in my e-mail log and it was actually a few of hours. I approved the quote, had dinner and when I checked my e-mail later there it was. Signed that, scanned it and sent it back, then got my countersigned copy e-mailed back to me 24 hours later. When they did the revision with me to add the paint armor it took 58 minutes from approval to a revised MVPA.

Now they've upped the rate it may be taking longer?

Edit: just saw Andrew's post above. That explains much.