Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope it gets resolved quickly for you, Arnold. If you are up for it before midnight your time, try shooting that email right now; a lot of Tesla folks seem to be night owls!

You aren't kidding!! I sent an e-mail to someone in HQ once I saw here that #302 and #320 (!) got their e-mails, and immediately got a response, and got my "official" e-mail! It seemed to have gotten lost somewhere in cyberspace (or more likely a spam filter). I'm unbelievably impressed with their willingness to be on call so late at night (it's late even on the west coast, certainly beyond business hours).

Thanks so much to everyone on this thread!! But for your timely updates, I really wouldn't have known to contact Tesla and would have waited who knows how long before contacting them to find out what was going on. Couldn't be more appreciative of everyone's involvement and great updates here!! :smile::biggrin::biggrin:

You aren't kidding!! I sent an e-mail to someone in HQ once I saw here that #302 and #320 (!) got their e-mails, and immediately got a response, and got my "official" e-mail! It seemed to have gotten lost somewhere in cyberspace (or more likely a spam filter). I'm unbelievably impressed with their willingness to be on call so late at night (it's late even on the west coast, certainly beyond business hours).

Thanks so much to everyone on this thread!! But for your timely updates, I really wouldn't have known to contact Tesla and would have waited who knows how long before contacting them to find out what was going on. Couldn't be more appreciative of everyone's involvement and great updates here!! :smile::biggrin::biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS! Glad to hear it was a spam filter issue causing your delay, and even more glad to hear about Tesla's quick response to your email.

That's great Arnold! Wonder how they'd respond if R77 sent a late night email?! Lol!

It's worth a shot! I'm also happy for you that they're putting in a service center in STL. I know that's been a concern of yours for awhile. I can't say enough about Tesla's reponsiveness to customer issues/concerns. It really is the opposite experience of every other car company.

I am a long time Tesla stalker, first time poster. This thread is incredibly exciting to me and I am not even a reservation holder! I am excited for everyone that is about to see the fruit of their faith in Tesla over the last several years! I look forward to becoming a Tesla owner in the future! I just wanted to say congratulations ahead of time to all who will receive their Model S in the next several months!

Congrats Klaus! Awesome. It's going to take a while to get up to my P2624 (maybe Oct.). What's another 4.5 months? I'm going to be real nice to you guys. It might be my best chance for another ride in a Model S between now and the end of summer. :smile:

Hi Dave,

Yes, I figure anyone who is likely to get their car this year is in good shape. :wink:

An educated guess is that before year-end we'll have about a dozen Florida club members who will get their cars assuming Tesla meets their target volume.

Larry

Hi Arnold,

Glad to hear that your mystery was promptly solved.

Larry

Congrats, Arnold, and good idea Larry.

I should be getting my config email next week (#422) which means that Arnold and I should have cars at about the same time. I hope we have different configs (my config: white, tan leather, lacewood, pano) so that folks can see variations. Arnold and I should be among the first in SoFla to have the Model S on the streets.

I should be getting my config email next week (#422) which means that Arnold and I should have cars at about the same time. I hope we have different configs (my config: white, tan leather, lacewood, pano) so that folks can see variations. Arnold and I should be among the first in SoFla to have the Model S on the streets.

I'm likely going with a Performance Sig red, black interior with CF accents, so (fortunately) our cars will have nothing in common :wink:

Normally I'd never get a black interior in our tropical climate, but with the ability to regulate inside air temperature prior to using the car, I see no reason why I can't have the black interior I've always wanted (and, that I think looks best with the red exterior, particularly because of the red piping in the Performance version).

I spoke to Maria last week and she said the store was supporting several dozen Sig cars, although I think that probably covers all of Florida including our friends on the west coast. Nonetheless, there will be probably be at least 20-30 Signatures on the roads down here by the end of September, which is great!

Actually, I would expect our cars may come at exactly the same time -- I assume that Tesla will set up a car hauler to take 8-10 cars from Fremont to South Florida for distribution to customers serviced out of the Dania store. This means that people who are able to pick up their cars at the factory, or locally at a store in the Bay Area, will probably get their cars before us, even if their car is made after ours. Deliveries will depend on maximizing the efficiency of distributing the cars around the country to existing Tesla stores for final delivery to people's homes, and we're about as far from the factory as anyone in the US, so it will probably take a bit longer than most for us to actually get our cars delivered.