Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

latest (July) Tesla price changes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Copied from the LR AWD thread:

Spoke to the lovely Chris who confirmed my car was on a boat and that it should be delivered in the week of 12th August. He also confirmed that I wouldn't be paying the higher amount. They would either revert me fully back to my original invoice amount, or reduce the FSD price back to the original amount with the new pricing. Either way I will pay the original FSD price. My order agreement will either stay the same as original or go down (not up as it has). He also confirmed that if I switched to white it would change my delivery date. It is an algorithm detecting a change in the configuration that is causing the current FSD price to be used, even though there has been no configuration change, so they are looking at how to resolve that. I am person 222 on his list to get back to.
Just had a follow up call in the middle of my run and they are reverting me back to my original order agreement, but we will see what gets emailed through.

Me too. I have a black / white SR+ FSD on order.

The same car ordered today is virtually the same (within £100) price due to the "base price" being reduced but black and FSD being pricier and therefore negating the reduction. Could switch to "stormtrooper" option and actually save money but I am just hoping that this means I get it sooner and I can stop checking the source code 10+ times a day....!

Cost of this pre-grant was £48,250 and for someone ordering today it's £48,340...

I have been emailed a new order agreement (twice) which has the more expensive price on it! Hoping like fakoriginal says that I won't be paying more! It has the new base price + £750 for black + £5,800 for FSD...

was: £50550 car £950 Blue £1450 19" £950 White interior £4900 FSD
now:£48990 car £950 Blue £1450 19" £950 White interior £5800 FSD
(So they adjusted the FSD to todays price)
LR BLUE AWD BLUE WHITE INTERIOR FSD
Invoice corrected now No Delivery Details yet No VIN

My AWD old base price was £50,500 new price is £48,990 should the reduction not be £1510. You are saying £660 not sure how you get that figure when I have the same base model? I have 19”, silver metallic and FSD.

I’m I missing something. I ordered the fsd before the £1000 increase not sure if that makes a difference.
New Car LR AWD £48990 BLUE £950 19" £1450 WHITE INTERIOR £950 FSD £5800 DELIVERY £850
OLD Car LR AWD £50550 BLUE £950 19" £1450 WHITE INTERIOR £950 FSD £4900 DELIVERY £850

What is the current price to add autopilot to a 2018 model X? It does not show up in my app anymore. I called Tesla (45 min) they were not sure but thought it was $6000 which included FSD. They said I couldn’t just upgrade to the standard autopilot. If I pay $6000 does that include a computer upgrade? Tesla rep did not know.

What is the current price to add autopilot to a 2018 model X? It does not show up in my app anymore. I called Tesla (45 min) they were not sure but thought it was $6000 which included FSD. They said I couldn’t just upgrade to the standard autopilot. If I pay $6000 does that include a computer upgrade? Tesla rep did not know.

Currently £5,900 to add FSD in my account (from EAP)

A thought has occurred to me.
The new base colour is currently Pearl White, but as I understand it Elon Musk tweeted it would be standard white.

Do we think that there is a fair to high chance that those of us who have a white on order (at no charge) will be receiving a revised invoice with a charge to that paint, leaving us with the option of paying for it, or having to change to solid white and go back down the queue again?