Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's see those gas guzzlers!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm guessing most of still have a gas guzzler along with our daily drivers(Model 3's)

Post pics of your EV stable mates that still need dinosaur juice

Recently picked up one of my dream cars back in March....a minty gen 1 Audi R8 with gated manual

0-C37123-C-1-EDD-4-E57-ACE6-46-D8-BD3-D4-CE2-1-201-a.jpg

part of the deal was the wife got to pick out our Jeep replacement, so we last month we picked up this Bronco Sport

4396-D802-786-A-4-A84-A49-A-82-E76204-F69-C.jpg

Someone once said that EV will save ICEV. I think that might be true. We use EV for my boring drives.... commute, groceries, school runs, sit in traffic. It's a great automotive appliance. Weekend, you see folks come out with their ICEV toys convertibles, muscle cars, sports cars, Harleys etc.

Reactions: rpiotro
Got rid of both ICE and ended up with one m3. Eventually I will need a second car and it will be a model y. Would love a S but they don’t sell here.

Will never go back.

I get it for rare/antique cars, but for anything performance related the Tesla smokes them all so I don’t see the point.

Got rid of both ICE and ended up with one m3. Eventually I will need a second car and it will be a model y. Would love a S but they don’t sell here.

Will never go back.

I get it for rare/antique cars, but for anything performance related the Tesla smokes them all so I don’t see the point.
But, can you put the top down and listen to that sweet music? La musica della macchina.

• Funny
Reactions: karlos22
Twin scroll turbo 5.7L engine, wife scared of EVs so I dug deep, 1/2 price of Porsche equivalent with all luxuries, massaging seats, air suspension, SHAWD. We got stopped at 95mph going up the twisties on I-77 near Bluefield WV with entire family asleep, thanks to the air suspension you cannot even feel the turns, cop was very sweet, only gave me enough fine not to accumulate license points.

Attachments

• 20221217_111155.jpg
    20221217_111155.jpg
    831.8 KB · Views: 5