Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's talk financing rates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Informative
Reactions: hoang51
I have to admit that the Lightstream thing worked really out to be pretty easy. I ended up getting 1.89% for 72 months via their rate beat program. I sent them documentation and received confirmation of my new terms by morning. Most everything I did through them was very quick (application, rate beat, amount tweaks, acceptance and funding). I am supposed to have the money deposited into my account tomorrow for a Saturday delivery. I just emailed my ISA who changed me to cash. Tomorrow I will get a cashier's check from my bank and all should be good in the universe (knock on wood). I love no lien on insurance too.

Where did you initially get a quote that was > 1.89% APR for 72 months such that Lightstream beat it? It looks like you got a 1.99% APR for 72 months elsewhere.

FedChoice is impossible to qualify for unless you are a government employee (or contractor). They are very strict and there is no backdoor way in, so I wouldn’t even bother. I tried.

You also qualify if an immediate family member is one of those things. My dad works for a government contractor and was able to join with no problems