Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lloyd's mats have arrived: photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To confirm what others have said...I currently have Lloyd Luxe mats in two Audis, one black (the mats) and one ebony. The black is inky, deepest black, while the ebony appear to be a very dark greenish gray. I went with the black when I ordered mats for my yet-to-be Tesla.

hi all, i have a full set of brand new ebony mats (lloyd's luxe), including the rear cargo, for sale. i'll make a very good deal. they would go very well with grey (or black) leather. please pm me if interested.

!sorry to turn this into a classified!

it's just the only place anyone would be interested in this... :)

thx

Nice I'm buying the tesla ones. Thx for the update. I just think they will fit better and match of course.

I ordered the Lloyd's Ultimats in black yesterday morning before I noticed Tesla put them on sale. Ultimats are $250 less than the Tesla mats with the 15% discount mentioned above and even more considering free delivery. Lloyd's are slightly weightier but don't have the logo, of course. That logo is tempting but I can't change my order now.

I have the Lloyd's Ultimats, as well, and it's hard to imagine that Tesla will get the fit better. I only ordered the front and rear seat mats, and they're great. I chose the Ebony color, which I think works extremely well with the green/tan combo. The Ebony is a nudge away from pure black towards dark green. I would not be happy with this color with black or gray leather.

My only gripe with the Lloyd's is that I am less than convinced about the two attachment pins for the front mats. They require that you screw these plastic fasteners through the existing carpet. I'm thinking Velcro is a better solution.

Ran without the attachment pins for a week or two and then decided to put them in on the driver's side. The Ultimats without the pin moved forward slightly and I could see it becoming a problem over time.

The Velcro from the original mats worked well.

My only gripe with the Lloyd's is that I am less than convinced about the two attachment pins for the front mats. They require that you screw these plastic fasteners through the existing carpet. I'm thinking Velcro is a better solution

It's funny - I got the pins for my Model S mats from Lloyd's; but yesterday I just got some Lloyd's Luxe mats for my Roadster, and they have velcro on the back.

The premium floor mat attachment hook location for the Tesla version will be the same as the all weather one when it comes out later. That was stated on the Tesla website. Not sure if Lloyd's version will match the all weather mat hook location as well. I'd rather not hassle with different hooks each time I change from the carpet floor mats to the rubber ones for winter time.

I have the mats and the car... they smell too much for me to put them in yet though.

Any chance you could put them in for a few minutes to take photos then take them out again until they stop smelling? Would be totally for the benefit of others but may help more than me since cars are being delivered prior to the all weather mats being released.

Cheers.

I have the Lloyd's Ultimats, as well, and it's hard to imagine that Tesla will get the fit better. I only ordered the front and rear seat mats, and they're great. I chose the Ebony color, which I think works extremely well with the green/tan combo. The Ebony is a nudge away from pure black towards dark green. I would not be happy with this color with black or gray leather.

My only gripe with the Lloyd's is that I am less than convinced about the two attachment pins for the front mats. They require that you screw these plastic fasteners through the existing carpet. I'm thinking Velcro is a better solution.

Robert, would you mind posting pics of your ebony Ultimats? I have the same green/tan combo, and I ordered the Ultimats Parchment 066, in hopes that this would match the Luxe Parchment 660. Unfortunately it seems much darker, and I fear it isn't going to match the tan leather very well at all.

Any chance you could put them in for a few minutes to take photos then take them out again until they stop smelling? Would be totally for the benefit of others but may help more than me since cars are being delivered prior to the all weather mats being released.

Cheers.

Went to the car wash and scrubbed and hose them down. They still stink but they're in

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356978000.311190.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356978016.086596.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356978033.542318.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356978050.521316.jpg