Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looks like a second V10 build is rolling out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do not believe there is a v10.5 out yet. Why do you believe this to be true?

I know the AP2.0 has hardware limitations that left out features in v9.0 such as the dash cam recording and the video games. What differences or limitations are AP2.0 owners experiencing?

Oh, that must have been a joke. Would have been hilarious had I asked what’s the differences between AP2.0 and AP2.5. However, I asked what are the software differences in v10 between AP2.0 and AP2.5.

I do not believe there is a v10.5 out yet. Why do you believe this to be true?

I know the AP2.0 has hardware limitations that left out features in v9.0 such as the dash cam recording and the video games. What differences or limitations are AP2.0 owners experiencing?

Oh, that must have been a joke. Would have been hilarious had I asked what’s the differences between AP2.0 and AP2.5. However, I asked what are the software differences in v10 between AP2.0 and AP2.5.
yes,. It was just a joke. He asked what was the difference in 2.0 and 2.5. Get it ? :D Trying to lighten up this place and not succeeding I guess :)

• Funny
Reactions: outdoors