Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looks Like the Pricing/Order Page Changed on Tesla Site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome! You will love it. And yes, hang in there, but feel free to reach out to Tesla regarding status.

Thanks. My first day on TMC. Read about it on the Tesla Forums. I have to say tex, are you a real person or a bot? :tongue: I am impressed with the number of posts you make a day! I think if I stop obsessing about my MS, I may be able to post more often. The Tesla Psychosis has taken over in full effect.

They say "Price with $7,500 Federal Tax Credit" in the panel on the right (which also includes the $1170 destination charge) if you click the "cash" button.

Yes, but they do not say that in the boxes where you choose your battery type.

IMHO, if they want to continue to play that game, they really should put an asterisks on the prices. It's just not true that the 85 kWh battery version is $72400, so it should not be listed that way.

The prices still look like they include the $7500 credit, they just do not say so. That might be worse than before...

The other changes are good (well except the 2-3 month delivery times of the S85 :) )

Well no one should kid themselves. Maybe P85+ is 1 month priority. Most of us who are P85 seem to be taking ~2 months delivery. Tex is about the last person I recall hearing who got their car anywhere near 1 month.