Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Luggage Packing Record - Can You Top This?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
nftI95Y.jpg

Reactions: Fiver
Great job, LoLRick - I went through all my iPhoto records plus my iPhone and couldn't re-locate those shots. But the other peoples' stories also are really, really impressive. Some of you would make great Alaskans (and don't think that's necessarily a compliment....;)).
I've got a sorta-kinda shot of the diesel run. It includes most of the 5-gallon containers, but you can't see the two 15-gallon black containers that were in the rear foot well. Please don't try this at home, or anywhere else. My wife Jenny hasn't forgiven me yet, and it's been 18 months. Pix in a few weeks when we're back in DSL-landia.

This is fun! Playing Tesla Tetris is always amazing to see. Here's what we brought, with nothing in the passenger cabin since we had 5 people in the car. And yes, that's a canary in a full sized birdcage.

Attachments

• IMG_1416.JPG
    IMG_1416.JPG
    294 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_1417.JPG
    IMG_1417.JPG
    352.4 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_1419.JPG
    IMG_1419.JPG
    386.1 KB · Views: 392
This is a great. Reminds me of the fact that in 2-1/2 years of Model S ownership and 43,000 miles, I've only used the frunk once. I keep forgetting that its there. I often cargo-out the interior by folding down the rear seats. I've moved complete art exhibitions in the back. I'm a skier and a cyclist, and the Model S makes carrying gear on roof completely unnecessary.

How is it possible that one of the most beautiful cars on the road is also one of the most practical?