Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For every one that got a stealth model did that reflect on the paper work with financial and scheduling delivery? All I seem to see if AWD LR even tho I was sent a Vin for a stealth model. I have the question sent over to my OA but haven't heard back.
My Tesla account clearly said "Performance" when I ordered and took delivery. I also have the red underline under "Dual Motor" both on the back of the car and on the screen.

For every one that got a stealth model did that reflect on the paper work with financial and scheduling delivery? All I seem to see if AWD LR even tho I was sent a Vin for a stealth model. I have the question sent over to my OA but haven't heard back.
Yes it will say performance.

Also my page didn’t update before I picked up my car because I had a quick turnaround. I had “no vin assigned” and no delivery scheduled, everything was scheduled by my SA.

The SA is always random assignment. So no one usually knows who you'll get as a SA. I had two price mistakes car with 2 different agents and delivery agents.. I wish I could help expedite the agents but I bet they are freakin slammed rn
I just got a call from delivery team and my car in fact isn't a stealth. Now trying to get this confusion straightened out. I feel sick to my stomach.