Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I assume these 3P- are all September builds (at long last). Whoever gets one should report (it's on the B-pillar sticker)! Also take a picture of your motor plate (camera above and behind left rear wheel) and post in the motors thread if it is anything other than a 980 motor. ;)

Just FYI my agent that I was sending to everyone got told not to sell anymore to me and my contacts. Other agents complained that she was stealing their sales.For those who I helped I'm glad you guys got something if there is anything else I can do to help let me know!

This is kind of nuts. When I was buying mine, my OA went awol for 3 days, no replies to texts or emails. At the time I was worried about losing the chance to get a P3D- and was basically texting "take my money already".

I also tried that "deals" page, which was useless.

Kenny's OA sorted me out right away, and my local OA contacted me after the fact- too late for them I'm afraid.

And Kenny, I would have used your referral but I had already promised to use a friend's. Happy to buy you a beverage sometime should our paths cross.

Plus you have earned yourself some serious TMC karma. You're kind of like a grandfather to lots of P3D-s :D