Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am taking delivery on stealth today
When i was contacted by person at delivery center yesterday after he went over most details i began to ask about the by sept 30th delivery promo / he finished my sentence so fast i had to confirm with him we were talking about same thing haha after brief hold he said would add to account may not show up till actually take delivery but...
Showed up within 2 hrs of getting off call under my price details as “referral credit”
- $2500 (19 wheels and silver paint)
... my experience so far

Reactions: shiftkenny
igCfMMf.jpg

Figured it out, this is the motor plate from my P3D-, September build

An update...

I was denied the $2,500 credit. Looks like it's hit or miss. Looks like a few posters in this thread received the credit. I believe there was someone on Reddit who also received the credit. Kind of really depressed right now...

Any suggestions? Can I switch OAs?

I am supposed to pick up in a LR awd in 2 days and the car is already in the lot. Makes me wonder if they will switch me out if I change now to a new stealth assuming one can be found. Idk, I’m already 99% of the through the process with financing etc. changing now would be a pain.

I am taking delivery on stealth today
When i was contacted by person at delivery center yesterday after he went over most details i began to ask about the by sept 30th delivery promo / he finished my sentence so fast i had to confirm with him we were talking about same thing haha after brief hold he said would add to account may not show up till actually take delivery but...
Showed up within 2 hrs of getting off call under my price details as “referral credit”
- $2500 (19 wheels and silver paint)
... my experience so far

you got 2500 taken off the price for the wheels/paint? that would be nice to get just the wheels taken off.

you got 2500 taken off the price for the wheels/paint? that would be nice to get just the wheels taken off.
Yea i just mentioned promo not specifics of what i thought it “should” be and the guy at delivery center came back off hold told me getting credit for paint and wheels ..
I would have been happy with either .. may have pushed a bit for both if he had not come back that way but still happy to get either ... few weeks ago this didn't even exist so bonus .. would have purchased regardless

Yea i just mentioned promo not specifics of what i thought it “should” be and the guy at delivery center came back off hold told me getting credit for paint and wheels ..
I would have been happy with either .. may have pushed a bit for both if he had not come back that way but still happy to get either ... few weeks ago this didn't even exist so bonus .. would have purchased regardless
:p

That's dumb chits I think but hey I would push whatever possible to get the credit plus the 2 years.
I think it might be possible to threaten to back out of the purchase (even if you don't intend to) if they don't give you the promised credit(s), but I'll report back on how my case goes.

I'm a little annoyed with how long it's been taking but it's nothing compared to the radio silence and wait time on the previous M3P reservation I was holding.

M3P- are available again widely.

Got my buddy white ext/black int/19” for $51,190 including destination. His first choice was white/white/19” but none were available in that config. Also VIN is 450XXX. They are on their way to service center on the truck.

He even got a better deal that what I got given now $1500 upgrade cost for 19” was taken off. 2 years SC is either or, so screw free SC.

My understanding of the Sept promos based on what has been told to me in back and forth inquiries.
You can get either the SC 2 years free or the car upgrades (paint, wheels, interior). Max of 2 on the upgrades, cannot get all 3 paint, wheels and interior for free. Have to take delivery before Sept 30 that much is definite.
Free upgrades were supposed to apply to on the lot cars only initially, seems for some it has expanded beyond that and in other areas it has not.
Off the lot, a manager definitely needs to get involved to approve. Some managers may be more liberal with this sale.

If the car you want is showing as available inventory it does not mean it is on the lot, it could be in transit to the lot from Fremont and be anywhere from hours away to a week away.
The employees can see where a car actually is by vin#
For cars not yet on the lot, they seemed less willing to add the free extras and seems like if they think the car will sell easily before end of quarter they may deny the free extras on the car. If they don't think the car will sell otherwise, they give it to you.
Was told the sticker would reflect the price with the extras not showing as free so for any rebate programs where price of car has to be under X amount you have to count the normal cost of the extras.

• Informative
Reactions: Holotype