Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Without the "free upgrades" promo and no 18" wheels available for the P3D- in my area, I think I'll just go LR AWD. I would effectively be paying $3,500 more, could call it about $3,000 for what 18-19" wheel upgrade is worth approximately. I wouldn't use the extra performance that match anyways.

Without the "free upgrades" promo and no 18" wheels available for the P3D- in my area, I think I'll just go LR AWD. I would effectively be paying $3,500 more, could call it about $3,000 for what 18-19" wheel upgrade is worth approximately. I wouldn't use the extra performance that match anyways.
oh that sucks..hrmm I'll let you guys know if I get mine. I just got matched but originally ordered a P3D. The SA said she would put in the request to waive the wheels.

In Europe you can order a tow hitch option, but not in US
However, I wonder if both the US and the Eu Model 3 share the same rear diffuser located behind the rear bumper?
Because the rear diffuser has a small panel door allowing to insert a stealth tow hitch.

View attachment 456020
My USA July M3P- has that same screw-opened hole in the diffuser just like in that photo, I checked. No hitch, though.

Reactions: Watts_Up
Trying to order P3D- in Seattle. I was just contacted by Tesla over the phone and was told there is 0 available in Washington state and to just order LR AWD. When I asked to move it from a different state I was told to go pound a sand. I'm left with a pretty bad first impression contacting Tesla.

Trying to order P3D- in Seattle. I was just contacted by Tesla over the phone and was told there is 0 available in Washington state and to just order LR AWD. When I asked to move it from a different state I was told to go pound a sand. I'm left with a pretty bad first impression contacting Tesla.

i also had a bad first impression. you gotta find the right OA. my local tesla sales guy told me the same thing.... had to rely on the helpfulness of the TMC community to eventually even order one.