Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you driving a performance before?
Yes. LR AWD, too. I drove LR AWD for much longer. I could tell difference at 0-60. I didn't however almost floor it and see how that compared to LR AWD. I'm just wondering if people are actually flooring there Performance cars to notice that difference. I couldn't imagine driving like that much, between the physical exertion on my body and tires. To me, it'd be one of those very select moments I think.

Edit: What I was also wondering was if you would have to be flooring your Performance regularly or you my as well just have gotten a LR AWD.

Congradualtions ! Picked up mine last Tuesday in Costa Mesa
I know this is prob not specific to stealth but does your frunk have any kind of liner? Mine just plastic and the tow eye hook in its nitch .. looks like something missing ? I’ll try upload pic

I think I am missing the carpet mat that comes with premium interior ? If just that I would purchase $35 on tesla shop
Does it appear anything else missing (plastic panel(s) etc ?
I.E. if you remove your carpeted mat does it looks exactly as the pic I uploaded ?
No, mine does not come with any frunk mats as well. Picture below, looks just like yours.

Attachments

• 20190921_185634.jpg
    20190921_185634.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 92
No, mine does not come with any frunk mats as well. Picture below, looks just like yours.
Wow that’s strange.

Happy to hear there’s a new run of this model, it’s truly amazing. Best of luck to anyone looking and I hope Canadians get a second chance at them at some point too.

to the commenter that mentioned the 0-60 time, the idea is that the 18 or 19 inch wheels are lighter than the 20’s enough that it makes a difference. 3.1 seems to be the best 0-60 I’ve seen but this is uncontrolled so tough to validate.

Was told frunk mats no longer come standard when I picked mine up yesterday, but I have a feeling they tried to get me off the lot ASAP and didn't bother to entertain too much nitpicking since I had settled all payments before delivery.

Was told frunk mats no longer come standard when I picked mine up yesterday, but I have a feeling they tried to get me off the lot ASAP and didn't bother to entertain too much nitpicking since I had settled all payments before delivery.
I was told the same thing. To my shock it had carpet interior mats which I had figured went away (going off vague memory). I as well figured if the biggest disappointment was no frunk cover and not paint or assemblies QC issues then I'm rather lucky.

How the **** does no drunk mat come
Where can the manufacturer date be found I have forgot to look at my cars date. It has the noise maker so I'm sure it was the beginning of this month.
I think some delivery centers have extra mats. The ones that dont are just going to say we stop providing them.. I think it's a supply issue as its nonsense they dont send a drunk mat with a car

who do you bug for the mvpa? that's all i need to get the loan finalized.... so i can pay for the car.... so that it can ship (live in a state that tesla can't ship to until it's paid). already have a delivery date of 9/28 though... so im not sure what's going on.

Can we make the conclusion that it's all 980 motors for now instead of asking everyone to take a picture of their motor..

Just note that @SanmanM3 apparently only bought an AWD, but ended up with a car with the red underline badge, a 980 motor, and the regular (non-Performance) Dual Motor software. Which makes it just a regular AWD, just like they were in 2018.

So he's kind of an outlier. He's got the old-style AWD 2018 with 980 motor (but made in July 2019) with a red underline badge.

It's possible, of course, that they've gone back to using 980 motors in AWD non-P vehicles (and the only mistake above was the wrong badge), but we'd need a picture of that!